National News - ABC Audio National News and Headlines from ABC Audio
- COVID-19 updates: FDA may allow mixed boosters: Sourceby Julia Jacobo and Ivan Pereira, ABC News
iStock/koto_feja(NEW YORK) -- The United States has been facing a COVID-19 surge as the more […]
- Trump sits for deposition in lawsuit brought by demonstrators alleging assaultby Aaron Katersky, ABC News
littleny/iStock(NEW YORK) -- Former President Donald Trump sat for a deposition Monday at Trump […]
- Judge agrees to delay sentencing of former Gaetz associate as cooperation continuesby Will Steakin and John Santucci, ABC News
Kuzma/iStock(ORLANDO, Fla.) -- A federal judge in Central Florida has granted a request from […]
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell dies from COVID complicationsby ABC News
Paul Morigi/Getty Images for Capital Concerts(WASHINGTON) -- Former secretary of state and chairman […]
- SDHCA Dakota MasterWorks Art Show Will Showcase Senior Creative Talents October 19, 2021The South Dakota Health Care Association (SDHCA), Legacy, Great Western Bank, and KELO-LAND Television will hold its 24th Annual SDHCA Dakota MasterWorksSM Art Show October 28-29, at the Jerstad Center on the National Good Samaritan Society Campus (Entrance K) located at 4800 W 57th Street in Sioux Falls. Art exhibits will be displayed Thursday, October 28th from 3 – 7 PM, ...
- Winner City Meeting Tonight October 18, 2021The City of Winner will hold their regular meeting tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the Winner City Council Chambers located at 325 South Monroe Street. Please note the Winner City Council meets the first and third Monday of each month.
- Chamberlain City Meeting October 17, 2021The Chamberlain City Commission will meet tomorrow (Monday, October 18th) at 6:00 p.m. at the Chamberlain City Offices located at 715 North Main Street in Chamberlain. Please note the Chamberlain City Commission holds meetings the first and third of every month unless otherwise noted.
- Tuesday’s Schedule October 19, 2021Volleyball Burke at Gayville-Volin Ainsworth at South Loup Valentine at Broken Bow Colome at Jones County Kimball/White Lake at Platte/Geddes Lyman at Highmore/Harrold Chamberlain at Cheyenne-Eagle Butte Winner at Wagner White River at Lower Brule Sioux Falls Christian at Harrisburg O’ ...
- Volleyball scores from Monday October 19, 2021PREP VOLLEYBALL Bridgewater-Emery def. Sioux Falls Lutheran, 25-20, 25-7, 25-15 Ethan def. Avon, 25-10, 25-19, 25-22 Groton Area def. Langford, 25-20, 25-19, 25-20 Hamlin def. Castlewood, 20-25, 25-15, 25-21, 23-25, 15-9 Highmore-Harrold def. Crow Creek, ...
- Monday’s Schedule October 18, 2021Volleyball AC/DC at Kimball/White Lake TDA at Platte/Geddes Lennox at Tri-Valley
Persons with disabilities needing assistance with public inspection file content should contact Scott Schramm, 605-842-3333, 1-800-388-5997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.