We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- 80th Annual Sandhills Cattle Association Convention May 17, 2019 The 80th annual Sandhills Cattle Association Convention will be Thursday, May 23rd from 9am to 9pm at the Cherry County fairgrounds in Valentine. For further details please call 402-376-2310.
- Chamberlain Women’s Softball Meeting May 17, 2019 The Chamberlain Women’s Softball meeting will be held on May 20th at 7:30pm at the Oasis Lounge. Any interested teams or players should plan to attend. Contact Kelli Pazour with any questions at 680-0742.
- Wild Cow Riding Teams Wanted! May 16, 2019 The Sandhills Ranch Expo is in search of the best Wild Cow Riders in the area to participate in the Wild Cow Riding during the Rough Stock Challenge on June 19th in Bassett. The objective is to saddle a completely wild cow and ride it for 8 seconds. It’s a $100 entry fee per 4 ...
- Winner Country Club Early Bird Scramble May 15, 2019 The Winner Country Club will hold their Early Bird Scramble on Saturday, June 1st with an 11am shotgun start. A $100 prepaid entry fee includes 2 mulligans per person and lunch. For more details please call 842-0686.
- “Breakthrough” Showing at the Pix Theatre May 15, 2019 Now showing at the Pix Theatre in Winner is the movie “Breakthrough”. It is currently showing through Thursday, May 16th.
- Golf, Baseball, and Track and Field Locations May 10, 2019 Girls Golf Chamberlain at Winner Invite Platte, Burke, and Gregory at Tyndall Invite Boys Golf Gregory, Burke, and Platte at Springfield Invite Boys Golf Gregory, Burke, and Platte at Springfield Invite Club Baseball Todd County at Hot Springs at 1pm Todd County at Lead/Deadwood at 7pm Winner/Colome at Chamberlain at 5:30pm Track and Field Burke and Colome at Lezlie Blasius Meet in Kimball Jones County at Conference Meet ...
- Burke Fire Department Steak Fry May 10, 2019 The Burke Fire Department is having a steak fry on Mother’s Day this Sunday, May 12th. They will be serving New York steak, baked potato, salads and desserts from 5 to 7pm at the Burke VFW.
- Tripp County Historical Society Bake Sale May 9, 2019 The Tripp County Historical Society Bake Sale will be held Saturday, May 11th at Winner Super Foods from 9AM until everything is gone. Let the Tripp County Historical Society do your baking!
- Golf, Baseball, and Track and Field Locations May 9, 2019 May 9th Boys Golf: Ainsworth and O’Neill at Valentine Invite Club Baseball: Gregory County at Winner/Colome Girls Golf: Chamberlain at Madison Tournament Track and Field: Valentine and Ainsworth at District Meet in Bayard ...
- Bowling Dome May 8, 2019 The kids have something to do this Summer! Go to kidsbowlfree.com. Register your kids, choose the Bowling Dome in Chamberlain, download the free app, and receive free bowling passes through the app or EMail!