We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Sports: 6-15 Results plus Fathers Day Golf Tournament. June 15, 2019 In yesterday’s summer league results: Winner Gold Majors fell to Lyman 16-8. Winner Purple Majores beat Burke 12-2 Gregory 1 Majors won 8-0. Winner/ Colome Legion lost both games of a double header to Mitchell by scores of 10-0 and 12-2. The Kimball/ white Lake Jr Teeners team won 11-3 over Wessington Springs. The Gregory Annual Fathers Day Tournament is tomorrow ...
- Amateur Baseball Results and Golf Tournaments June 14, 2019 In yesterday’s summer league results: Winner/Colome Pheasants beat Corsica/ Stickney Horned Frogs 12-0 Platte-Geddes Little league Majors Black beat Chamberlain 9-0 Platte Geddes Minors Black beat Chamberlain 18-3 Plankinton Bankers beat Colome Chaos 14-5 Platt Killer Tomatoes defeated Wagner Rockets 4-0 Platte Geddes 14U Jr. Teeners beat Colome 18-7. Platte-Geddes Minors Maroon fell to Wessington 11-10 The owner of the Denver Broncos Pat ...
- Rosebud Shrine Circus June 13, 2019 The 66th annual Rosebud Shrine Circus will take place Saturday, June 22nd at 8PM. This will be at the Tripp County 4-H Rodeo Arena in Winner. Tickets are available at Winner True Value as well as Bankwest of Winner. Tickets are $10.00 for highschool and adults. Coolers are not allowed.
- Rosebud Softball and Teener Scores June 13, 2019 Summer League Results from yesterday: Kimball/ Whit Lake won 5 to 4 over Alexandria. Gregory Teeners defeated Chamberlain 15-0 as two pitchers combine for the no-hitter. Platte-Geddes Teeners lost 14-3 to Wagner. Gregory Jr. Teeners beat Chamberlain 8-0. Kimball/ White Lake beat Alexandria 21-12. Winner 14U beat Chamberlain 15-5. Winner Jr Legion (16u) at Stanley Co. beat Stanley County 14-1. Jesse Colson ...
- Upcoming Blood Drive Dates, Times, and Locations June 12, 2019 Burke: Monday, June 24th, 12pm – 5PM – Burke Civic Center. For appointment call Suzette at 765-2488. Colome: Tuesday, June 25th, 3pm – 5:30PM – American Legion. For appointment call Vicki at 842-0270. Bonesteel: Wednesday, June 26th, 8:30AM-12PM – Bonesteel Community Center. For appointment call Jeff or Laurie at 654-2831.
- Gregory ladies Fun Night, Frontier Bar Open, and Results June 12, 2019 Summer League Results from yesterday: Gregory 1 majors defeated Winner Gold 12-2 in 5 innings to bring their record to 5-0. While Gregory 1 rookies won 3-0 over Winner Gold 3-0 Winner Gold Minors beat Gregory 1, 8 to 6. Clearfield Rookies Defeated Burke by a score of 4 to 1. Gregory 2 defeated Winner Purple rookies 8-0 The Gregory 1 ...
- 4H Shooting Starts and Dart League Plus Results June 11, 2019 In summer results yesterday. The Gregory 16U Softball team beat Clearfield 18-2 and the Gregory 14u team also beat Clearfield 14-6. Parkston 16U Teeners beat Alexandria 14-4. Kimball/ White Lake 16U fell to Dimock/ Emery 9-8, while the 14U Kimball/ White Lake team beat Dimock/ Emery 12-1. The Winner 14U team defeated Burke 8-2. The Platte-Geddes 16U Teeners team beat ...
- Weekend Rainfall Numbers June 10, 2019 There was plenty of rainfall over the weekend in Central South Dakota and Nebraska. Dennis Hansen at Carlock reported 1.80. Cheryl Schroeder of Winner reported .73. Short Haley reported .52 at home near Colome and .68 at Haley’s Hi Way Lumber. Vivian Sweeney, northwest of Bassett, Nebraska reported .50.
- Baseball and Saturday and Sunday Schedules June 8, 2019 Here are the results from some of the local area baseball teams that were in action yesterday. Winner Colome legion team defeated Dell Rapids 3-2 at the Mid Dakota State Wood Bat Classic the team lost their first game 6-4 to McCook Central Also the Chamberlain Legion team defeated Clark 4 to 2 they lost 14 ...
- Strayed or Stolen Feeder Lambs from the Winner Livestock Auction June 7, 2019 The Winner Livestock Auction is asking the surrounding community help locate 62 Head of 70 to 80 pound feeder lambs that either strayed or were stolen last night from the Winner Livestock Auction. With any information, please call 842-0451.