We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- NDSU men and SDSU women headed to the big dance March 13, 2019 The North Dakota State Men’s Basketball team is headed to the big dance after they took down Omaha, 73-63 last night in the Summit League Championship game in Sioux Falls. The South Dakota State Lady Jackrabbits are headed to the big dance after they beat USD for the Summit League Championship, 83-71. Macy Miller led ...
- City of Winner reminder for this week March 13, 2019 The City of Winner would like to remind all residents that with with the impending storm, there is a possibility of electrical outages. Heavy, wet snow and freezing rain can cause stress on a power line. If you have an outage, please call the Finance Office at 842-2606 between 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday. ...
- Storm Spotter Training coming up in Winner March 13, 2019 Don’t forget that a Storm Spotter training course will take place in Winner on April 8th beginning at 7pm at the Winner Fire Hall. This is open to anyone who is interested in becoming a local storm spotter during storms. Training is free and is open to the public.
- Winner-Roncalli state tournament preview March 12, 2019 Thursday afternoon at 1pm, the two seeded Winner Lady Warriors will tip-off State ‘A’ Tournament play against the seven seeded Aberdeen Roncalli Lady Cavaliers inside the Sioux Falls Arena. Coverage on Country 1260 will start at 12:25. Roncalli beat Belle Fourche in their SoDak 16 matchup, 49-27. Roncalli entered the postseason as the number one ...
- St. Patrick’s Day dance set for Saturday in Gregory March 12, 2019 The 36th annual St. Patrick’s Day Dance sponsored by the Gregory Volunteer Fire Department will take place on Saturday, March 16th at the Gregory Memorial Auditorium! The dance will go from 9pm to 1am as Hot Rod Chevy Kevy will provide the tunes. You must be at least 21 years of age to attend.
- RC&D meeting to happen tomorrow March 12, 2019 The next RC&D meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 13th at the Bassett, Nebraska City Office meeting room. The meeting will start at 1:40pm. Community members throughout Brown, Keya Paha, Rock, Cherry, Boyd and Holt Counties are welcome and encouraged to attend the meeting.
- Sportsmax to air on Saturday March 12, 2019 Sportsmax will air in place of Coaches Corner this Saturday due to our ongoing coverage of state high school basketball in Sioux Falls and Aberdeen. Chris Doski’s final edition of Coaches Corner will air on Saturday, March 23rd beginning at 9am on Country 1260 as he will visit with our area coaches, whose teams are ...
- Summit League Championships set for Tuesday March 12, 2019 The Summit League Tournament Championship games are set for today and tonight. At 1pm, the University of South Dakota Lady Coyotes will battle the South Dakota State Lady Jackrabbits inside the Denny Sanford Premier Center for the tournament championship. At 8pm tonight, it will be Omaha battling North Dakota State after both teams were victorious ...
- Summit League Tournament schedule for Monday March 11, 2019 Women’s College Basketball today Summit League Tournament in Sioux Falls Noon- Oral Roberts vs SDSU 2:30- USD vs North Dakota Men’s College Basketball Tonight Semifinals of the Summit League Tournament in Sioux Falls 6pm- Western Illinois vs North Dakota State 8:30- Omaha vs Purdue Fort Wayne
- Coverage from Sioux Falls and Aberdeen begins Thursday March 11, 2019 Chris Doski will be in Aberdeen this week for coverage of the State B Boys Basketball Tournament. At noon on Thursday, Doski will call the White River vs Viborg/Hurley game. Pre-game on Magic 93 will start at 11:25. That game will be followed by Jones County vs DeSmet, which will also be on Magic 93. ...