We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Region 4B Golf from Tuesday May 23, 2018 The Region 4B Golf meets were held yesterday in Mitchell. The Burke/South Central girls won the team title with a 250 score. Tressa Bull was the medalist as she shot a 79. Taylee Indahl of Burke/South Central was runner up with an 81 while Adisyn Indahl was third as she carded a 90. On the ...
- Springfest coming up June 2nd May 22, 2018 Springfest is coming up at St. Mary’s Hall in Winner on June 2nd! Doors will open at 5pm the evening of the big event. This year’s entertainment is Mike O’Donnell, who is a magician and illusionist. Tickets may be purchased at the Parish Office, Marty’s. here at KWYR or at SoDak Printers.
- Bake Sale at the Winner Food Center for Thursday May 22, 2018 There will be a bake sale at the Winner Food Center on Thursday, May 24th from 8am-12noon. Money raised at the sale will help with funds for Crystal Hebbring, the winner of the State Miss Amazing Contest in Sioux Falls and will help her to advance to the National Contest that will take place in ...
- Schedule for Tuesday May 22, 2018 Boys Golf Day 1 of State Tournament in Kearney, Nebraska Golf Burke/South Central, Platte/Geddes and Gregory at Regions in Mitchell Little League Baseball Clearfield at Gregory 2 Winner Gold at Lyman Gregory 1 at Winner Purple Burke at Colome Valentine at Mission
- Scores from Monday- Royals and Honkers state bound May 22, 2018 The Winner/Colome Royals won the Super Regional 4B Club BaseballTournament last night at Leahy Bowl as they defeated the Platte Honkers, 4-1. Ty Bolton was the winning pitcher for the state bound Royals as he allowed just one hit and struck out seven. Platte is state tournament bound after they beat St. Thomas More 8-1 ...
- Little League Baseball season gets underway tomorrow May 21, 2018 The Rosebud Little League Baseball season will get underway tomorrow! Here is a look at Tuesday’s matchups: Clearfield at Gregory 2 Winner Gold at Lyman Gregory 1 at Winner Purple Burke at Colome Valentine at Mission
- Female mentors wanted in the area May 21, 2018 Female mentors who are alcohol and drug free are wanted to meet with a group of girls ages 11-16 on a weekly basis. Mentors are needed in St. Francis, Parmalee, Antelope/Mission communities and Ideal/Winner communities. There will be compensation for all meetings and trainings. If you are interested call Cheryl at the White Buffalo Calf ...
- Schedule for Monday May 21, 2018 Club Baseball Super Regional Tournament at Leahy Bowl- Coverage on Magic 93 2pm- Winner/Colome vs Lead/Deadwood 4pm- Platte vs St. Thomas More 6pm- Regional Championship Golf Jones County and White River at Regions in Rapid City Lyman at Regions in Pierre Winner Area, Todd County and Chamberlain at Pre Regions in Mitchell
- Supply Shower ongoing for the Tripp County Library May 21, 2018 Everyone is encouraged to participate in a supply shower for the Tripp County Library. Donated supplies can be dropped off at the Library at your conveinence during library hours, Monday through Friday from 9:30am-5:30. Products in need are: paper towels, toilet paper, Clorox wipes, Mr. Clean products, antibacterial hand soap, window cleaner and foam cups. ...
- Burke/South Central and Gregory victorious at Pre-Regions on Friday May 19, 2018 The Pre-Region 4B Golf Meets were held in Mitchell on Friday. The Burke/South Central girls and Gregory boys won the team titles. Taylee Indahl led all girls golfers as she shot an 84. Her teammate Tressa Bull was runner up with an 85. Emma Schweigert of Gregory placed third with a 94. Emily Stukel of ...