We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Schedule for Thursday April 26, 2018 Boys Golf Ainsworth and Valentine at North Central Triangular Girls Golf Chamberlain at Redfield-Doland Track and Field Valentine and Ainsworth at Norfolk Classic Bill Pistulka Invite in Winner
- Vikings to pick at 30th overall tonight April 26, 2018 The first round of the 2018 NFL Draft will get underway at AT&T Stadium (home of the Dallas Cowboys) tonight! Things will start at 7pm with the Cleveland Browns on the clock first. The Vikings will select from the number 30 position. Minnesota has a total of eight draft picks over the three days of the ...
- Teri Schmidt to speak in Chamberlain next month April 25, 2018 The Chamberlain/Oacoma Area Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a lunch that will feature speaker Teri Schmidt on Thursday, May 17th from 11:30am-1pm at the Chamberlain Community Center. All businesses are welcome to attend the event. You must RSVP by Monday, May 14th by calling the Chamber Office at 605-234-4416.
- Track from Tuesday in Centerville April 25, 2018 The following are results from the Great Plains Conference Meet that happened Tuesday in Centerville, and are courtesy of the Mitchell Daily Republic: Boys Team scores: 1. Gayville-Volin, 108; 2. Corsica-Stickney, 107; 3. Freeman Academy/Marion, 98.5; 4. Burke/South Central, 56.5; 5. Andes Central/Dakota Christian, 48; 6. Avon, 44; 7. Scotland, 43; 8. Tripp-Delmont/Armour, 30; 9. Alcester-Hudson, 23; ...
- Hansen Anderson Basketball Awards luncheon set for May 6th April 24, 2018 The Hansen Andersen Basketball awards lunchoen will take place on Sunday, May 6th at the Ramkota Convention Center in Sioux Falls. The following girls are candidates for Miss Basketball: Regan Benike of Castlewood, Paiton Burckhard of Aberdeen Central, Jada Cunningham of Sioux Falls Washington, Aislinn Duffy of St. Thomas More, Rachel Guthmiller from Sully Buttes, ...
- Statewide Tornado Drill to happen tomorrow April 24, 2018 A statewide tornado drill will be conducted for South Dakota by the National Weather Service between 10 and 10:30am on Wednesday, April 25th. Outdoor sirens will be sounded in many towns. The drill will interrupt out live broadcast. Be sure to use this drill to make plans to protect yourselves in the event of an impending ...
- News on upcoming screenings in Lyman County April 24, 2018 Lyman Kindergarten and Preschool screenings will be held at the Kennebec Gymnasium on Thursday, May 10th from 8:15am-Noon and from 1 to 3:30. Screenings will again happen on Friday, May 11th from 8:15am to 12:30. For more information or to set up an appointment call Marsha at 895-2662, Carol at 895-2579 or Christie at 869-2213.
- Schedule for Tuesday April 24, 2018 Track and Field Gregory at Miller Booster Club Meet St. Francis and Todd County at West River Invite in Pine Ridge Colome at Great Plains Conference Meet in Burke Club Baseball Platte at Todd County
- Ronae Klein finishes first in Chamberlain! April 24, 2018 THE BIG DAKOTA GOLF TOURNAMENT WAS HELD ON MONDAY AT THE CHAMBERLAIN COUNTRY CLUB. WINNER AREA’S RONAE KLEIN FINISHED FIRST AS SHE CARDED AN 88. CALLIE WEISBECK OF MOBRIDGE/POLLOCK WAS RUNNER UP WITH A 92 AND ADDIE ROOT OF WINNER AREA ALSO SHOT A 92 FOR THIRD. AVERIE LARSON WAS CHAMBERLAIN’S TOP GOLFER AS SHE ...
- Monday’s schedule April 23, 2018 Club Baseball Chamberlain/Kimball at Todd County Golf Winner Area and Todd County at Big Dakota Meet in Chamberlain