We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Archery Shoot to happen May 6th April 23, 2018 The Missouri River Archery Club will hold a 3D Archery Shoot on May 6th from 9am-4pm at Burke Lake. The cost of admission will be fifteen dollars a person and 24 dollars per family. Cubs ages ten and under get in for free. There will be 35 Rinehart targets on site and lunch will be ...
- Town Hall meetings set for this week April 23, 2018 The Michael Glynn Memorial Coalition is sponsoring a town hall meeting to discuss the meth and opioid epidemic this week. A meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 24th in the multipurpose room at White River Schools at 6:30. There will be another meeting on Wednesday, the 25th at the Norris Community Hall at 6:30 and ...
- Twins Talk to return tomorrow! April 23, 2018 Chris Doski will once again be talking plenty more about Minnesota Twins baseball tomorrow on his ‘Twins Talk’ program! Chris and a local Twins fan will recap the last week of baseball and make predictions for the rest of the way. The program will air at around 3:45 on Country 1260 and at around 7:10pm ...
- Blood drives coming up in Butte and Burke April 20, 2018 A blood drive is coming up in Butte, Nebraska on Monday, April 23rd from 2 to 5:15 at the Butte Community Center. To make an appointment call Phyllis at 402-832-5777. Another blood drive will take place at the Burke Civic Center on Tuesday, April 24th from 11:30am to 5:15pm. To make an appointment for this ...
- Bice ready for big fight tonight April 20, 2018 It’s fight night! Winner native Sid Bice will fight in tonight’s LFA 37 main event. Bice is 8-1 in his MMA career and he will battle Cuban, Maikel Perez. The event will get underway at 8pm central tonight inside the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls. Best of luck to Sid and his team!
- Pierre Legion Relay results April 20, 2018 Event 1 Girls 100 Meter Hurdles Preliminaries 1 Nickel, Emilee 11 Rapid City Central 15.66 15.63q 4 2 Dal, Josephine 11 Lincoln 16.26 15.70q 3 3 Schaefer, Elizabeth 11 Stevens 15.46 15.83q 5 4 Tietz, Sophie 10 Watertown 15.70 15.95q 3 5 Dixon, Brielle 9 Brandon Valley 15.75 16.15q 2 6 Bartels, Kailee 11 Brookings 16.00 16.20q 1 7 Peters, Seyani 11 Aberdeen ...
- Five area schools ready to celebrate prom! April 19, 2018 Five of our area high schools are ready for prom this weekend! Colome students will celebrate prom on Friday night. On Saturday, students at Ainsworth, Keya Paha County, White River and Todd County students will celebrate prom. We hope all prom goers have a fun and safe prom weekend!
- Spaghetti fundraiser set for tomorrow April 19, 2018 Don’t forget on Friday night, a spaghetti feed fundraiser for the Winner girls softball players will take place at the Winner American Legion. Make plans to get out and support the girls as the event will be hosted by the 18 and under team. The girls have been hard at work indoors working on fundamentals in the offseason!
- MBBA coming to Randy Shippy’s Ranch April 19, 2018 The Midwest Bucking Bull Association will be returning to Randy Shippy’s ranch on Saturday, April 28th! There will be open yearling futurity ($400 fees), open two year old futurity ($500 fees) and a contractor bonus. For entry information you can contact Randy at 842-5089 or email him at email@example.com.
- 3D Archery shoot coming up in Burke April 18, 2018 The Missouri River Archery Club will hold a 3D Archery Shoot on May 6th from 9am-4pm at Burke Lake. The cost of admission will be fifteen dollars a person and 24 dollars per family. Cubs ages ten and under get in for free. There will be 35 Rinehart targets on site and lunch will be ...