We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Colome fundraiser to happen Friday December 13, 2017 A Colome Music Booster fundraiser will be held this Friday, December 15th from 5:30-8pm at the Legion Hall. They will be serving spaghetti, salad, garlic bread and desserts. The Colome High School choir and band students will be performing throughout the evening. Free will donations will be accepted.
- Schedule for Wednesday December 13, 2017 LNI- Basketball in Rapid City- Boys- Lower Brule vs Todd County at 6:30 central Boys- McLaughlin vs St. Francis at 9:30pm Boys-White River vs Standing Rock, ND at 2pm Girls- Todd County vs Marty at 12:30 Girls- Pine Ridge vs St. Francis at 2pm Girls- White River vs Red Cloud at 3:30
- Basketball scores from Tuesday December 13, 2017 BOYS BASKETBALL Avon 50, Corsica/Stickney 38 Brookings 56, Huron 53 Canton 79, Garretson 62 Chamberlain 63, Gregory 24 Clark/Willow Lake 63, DeSmet 38 Dakota Valley 66, Beresford 43 Douglas 76, St. Thomas More 56 Ethan 67, Andes Central 58 Faulkton 66, Sunshine Bible Academy 46 Hamlin 64, Flandreau 61 Hanson 37, McCook Central/Montrose 28 Harding County 70, Tiospaye Topa 45 Harrisburg 74, Pierre 30 Herreid/Selby Area 67, Timber Lake ...
- Cubs ready to host the Gorillas tonight December 12, 2017 Boys High School Basketball will come your way on Magic 93 tonight from the Chamberlain Armory as the Cubs will host the Gregory Gorillas. Chris Doski will have pre-game coverage starting at 7:40. Tonight is the season opening game for both teams. The Gorillas went 11-12 a season ago and were District Champions. Adam Nelson’s ...
- Brule County news December 12, 2017 The Chamberlain/Oacoma Volunteer Fire Department will hold their annual fundraiser soon. Donations will be used toward the purchase of new bunker gear. Send donations to PO Box 426, Chamberlain, SD, 57325. Coming up next Monday the 18th, the Kimball Community Blood Drive will take place from Noon-5:30 at the Kimball Catholic Church. To make an ...
- Meet and Greet for Mike Scott this Friday December 12, 2017 Keep in mind that Bankwest in Gregory will be holding a “Meet and Greet” on Friday, December 15th from 1-4pm, as they will welcome Mike Scott, who will be spending one day a week at the Gregory Office. On the 15th, they will serve meet and cheese along with desserts, coffee and more. Come say ...
- Schedule for Tuesday December 12, 2017 Boys Basketball Gregory at Chamberlain Lyman at Sully Buttes Girls Basketball Kimball/White Lake at Platte/Geddes Stanley County at Lyman Boys and Girls Basketball Burke/South Central at North Central Valentine at Ainsworth Men’s College Basketball North Dakota at SDSU at 7pm
- Basketball from Monday December 12, 2017 BOYS’ BASKETBALL Aberdeen Roncalli 70, Mobridge-Pollock 43 Bridgewater-Emery 69, Dell Rapids St. Mary 54 Castlewood 65, Elkton-Lake Benton 43 Chadron, Neb. 65, Hot Springs 60, OT Florence/Henry 72, Waverly-South Shore 44 Kadoka Area 59, Takini 50 Mount Vernon/Plankinton 41, Kimball/White Lake 36 Wilmot 55, Waubay/Summit 54 GIRLS’ BASKETBALL Aberdeen Roncalli 70, Mobridge-Pollock 43 Bridgewater-Emery 69, Dell Rapids St. Mary 54 Castlewood 65, Elkton-Lake Benton 43 Chadron, Neb. 65, ...
- Monday’s Schedule December 11, 2017 Boys Basketball Kimball/White Lake at MVP in Plankinton Girls Basketball Colome at Corsica/Stickney in Corsica
- Platte-Winner Bridge meeting to happen this week December 11, 2017 A second public meeting/open house will be put on by the South Dakota Department of Transportation and the South Dakota Game Fish and Parks in regard to the South Dakota Highway 44/Platte-Winner Bridge Corridor study and environmental assessment on Wednesday, December 13th from 5:30-7pm at the Platte Community Center. There will be a short presentation ...