We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Meet and Greet to happen at Bankwest in Gregory December 7, 2017 Keep in mind that Bankwest in Gregory will be holding a “Meet and Greet” next week on Friday, December 15th from 1-4pm, as they will welcome Mike Scott, who will be spending one day a week at the Gregory Office. On the 15th, they will serve meet and cheese along with desserts, coffee and more. ...
- News for December 11th December 7, 2017 Coming up on Monday, December 11th, the Gregory Middle School and High School Concert will be held at the Gregory Auditorium beginning at 7pm. Also for Monday, the Cherry County Ag Society will hold their regular meeting starting at 7pm at the 4-H Building in Valentine.
- Schedule for Thursday December 7, 2017 Wrestling Burke/Gregory and Winner at Wagner Triangular Boys and Girls Basketball North Central at Chambers/Wheeler Central
- Richey named to all-state volleyball honorable mention team December 7, 2017 Winner Volleyball player Alexis Richey made the Class ‘A’ All-State Volleyball Honorable Mention list! The junior had over 400 digs on the season to go along with 39 ace serves to help Winner reach 21 wins on the year and an appearance in the sweet 16. Way to go Alexis on a great honor!
- Wednesday reminders December 6, 2017 A book sale gets underway today at the Tripp County Library from 3-6 this afternoon! Checkout old and new books along with DVD’s, cd’s, VHS tapes and audio tapes today through Friday. There will be a Christmas Open House at Flower Barrel and Balloons from 5 to 7pm this evening! They will be serving brisket ...
- White Buffalo Calf Women’s news December 6, 2017 Would you like to become a mentor for the White Buffalo Calf Women’s Society? Mentors are needed in the Rosebud, St. Francis, Parmelee, Antelope/Mission and Ideal/Winner communities. They are looking for female mentors who are alcohol free. If you would like to make a difference of helping a young lady change her life, call the ...
- Schedule for Wednesday December 6, 2017 Men’s College Basketball Drake at USD at 7 Women’s College Basketball Oklahoma at SDSU at 7
- The Sports Zone to return tomorrow December 6, 2017 Chris Doski and Casey Hutmacher will team up for another edition of the ‘Sports Zone’ Thursday afternoon on Magic 93! The guys will take a look at each NFL game for the week and make their picks. At the end of the show the guys will give away a Bud Light prize package to one ...
- East/West Classic pairings for the 27th December 5, 2017 The East/West Basketball Classic will be held on Wednesday, December 27th in Chamberlain. Here are the matchups: Noon- Boys, Cheyenne-Eagle Butte vs Elk Point-Jefferson 1:30- Boys, Viborg-Hurley vs Faith 3pm- Girls, Ethan vs Philip 4:30-Boys, Sisseton vs Douglas 6pm- Girls, Chamberlain vs Douglas 7:30pm- Boys, Chamberlain vs Spearfish
- Southern Plains donation program ongoing December 5, 2017 Southern Plains Behavioral Health Services is conducting their annual donation program. This year’s program is titled “Feeling Thankful”. The program reminds everyone to be thankful for what you have and to give to those in need. Monetary donations, toys, food, personal care items and clothing items can be dropped off at the Winner office or ...