We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Warming Tree Drive happening in Valentine December 1, 2017 Keep in mind that the Valentine Middle School Council is holding a Warming Tree Drive now through December 8th in the heart city! If you would like to donate hats, scarves, mittens or gloves, then you can drop them off at the Valentine Middle School and they will be given to those in need for ...
- Marty Jackley to visit Winner this month December 1, 2017 Attorney General Marty Jackley will make an appearance in Winner on Monday, December 11th as he will be at the Holiday Inn Express Conference Room from 5-7pm. People are asked to give what they can to the ‘Marty Jackley for Governor’ fundraiser and come meet Marty. Appetizers and drinks will be served at the event.
- Schedule for Friday December 1, 2017 Boys and Girls Basketball North Central at Burwell Ainsworth at Ord Girls Basketball Lady Warrior Scrimmage at 6:30 at the Winner Armory
- Nebraska basketball from Thursday December 1, 2017 BOYS BASKETBALL Alma 49, Bertrand 41 Ansley-Litchfield 62, Elba 12 Arapahoe 56, Overton 52 Arcadia-Loup City 64, Anselmo-Merna 46 Aurora 54, Adams Central 46 Axtell 42, Pleasanton 39 Bancroft-Rosalie/Lyons-Decatur 57, Omaha Nation 53 Boyd County 67, North Central 42 Boys Town 52, Omaha Concordia 51 Broken Bow 63, Sutherland 23 Burwell 41, Fullerton 24 Cambridge 61, Hitchcock County 53 Centennial 65, David City 38 Central Valley 68, Palmer 56 Clearwater/Orchard ...
- Holiday Festival coming up Saturday! November 30, 2017 The annual Winner Regional Foundation Holiday Festival will be taking place on Saturday, December 2nd, beginning at 5pm at St. Mary’s Hall in Winner. Tickets are available right now at Marty’s or by contacting Jody Engel at 842-7231. All funds will benefit the Winner Regional Healthcare Center expansion and renovation project.
- Gregory reminders November 30, 2017 A couple of December notes for the town of Gregory: The Middle School and High School Holiday Concert will be taking place on Monday, December 4th starting at 7pm at the Gregory Memorial Auditorium. Later in the month, Bankwest in Gregory is holding a Holiday Open House on December 20th and the 21st from 9am ...
- Schedule for Thursday November 30, 2017 Boys and Girls Basketball North Central at Boyd County O’Neill at Valentine Women’s College Basketball Northern Iowa at SDSU at 7
- Coaches Corner returns Saturday November 30, 2017 Chris Doski will be in studio for the season debut of ‘Coaches Corner’ for the winter sports season! Doski and many of our area coaches will break down high school wrestling along with boys and girls basketball for the season. The program will begin at 9am on Country 1260. If you want to know where ...
- Basketball gets underway in Nebraska tomorrow! November 29, 2017 Believe it or not, High School Basketball will get underway for a few of our area schools in Nebraska tomorrow! North Central will be on the road for a boys and girls doubleheader when they play at Boyd County. In the heart city of Valentine on Thursday, the Lady Badgers and Badgers will play host ...
- Important meeting coming up in Platte November 29, 2017 A second public meeting/open house will be put on by the South Dakota Department of Transportation and the South Dakota Game Fish and Parks in regard to the South Dakota Highway 44/Platte-Winner Bridge Corridor study and environmental assessment on Wednesday, December 13th from 5:30-7pm at the Platte Community Center. There will be a short presentation ...