We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Vikings Visit returns tomorrow November 13, 2017 Chris Doski will be back with another edition of ‘Vikings Visit’ tomorrow afternoon on Country 1260 and Tuesday night on Magic 93. Chris and a local Minnesota Vikings fan will recap Sunday’s game against Washington and look ahead to the remainder of the regular season. The program will air on Country 1260 at around 3:45 ...
- Christmas Kettle campaign to get underway soon November 13, 2017 The Salvation Army in Winner will kick off their traditional Christmas Kettle campaign on November 24th and it will run through December 24th Monday through Saturday’s from 10am to 8pm at Shopko in Winner. If you or your organization would like to volunteer as bell ringers you can contact Shana at 842-2736 to schedule a ...
- Southern Plains donation program November 13, 2017 Southern Plains Behavioral Health Services will be conducting their annual donation program with this year’s program titled “Feeling Thankful”. The program reminds everyone to be thankful for what you have and give to those in need. Monetary donations, toys, food, personal care items and clothing items can be dropped off at the Winner office or ...
- State Volleyball gets underway Thursday November 13, 2017 State Volleyball will get underway Thursday at the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center in Rapid City. Locally, Burke/South Central is the number six seed in the Class ‘B’ Tournament and they will play three seeded Warner at 7pm central. Burke/South Central was able to advance to state after they came from behind last week to beat ...
- Saturday’s Schedule November 11, 2017 State High School Football 1pm- 11A State Championship- Madison vs Dakota Valley 7pm- 11AAA State Championship- SF Washington vs SF Roosevelt College Football Illinois State at South Dakota State at 2pm on Magic 93 Nebraska at Minnesota on Country 1260 at 11am USD at NDSU at 2:30
- Friday Dome scores November 11, 2017 Class 11AA Championship Pierre 24, Harrisburg 21 Class 11B Championship Sioux Falls Christian 27, Bridgewater-Emery 12 AP-WF-11-11-17 0901GMT
- Veterans Day programs to happen this weekend November 10, 2017 There will be many Veterans Day programs that will be held across the area this weekend. Here are a few that will be taking place: An annual Veterans Day program will happen today at 2pm at the Burke School Gym. Valentine Middle School invites the public to attend their Veterans Day program at 2pm today ...
- Dome scores- Gorillas do it again! November 10, 2017 Class 9AA Championship Gregory 56, Irene-Wakonda 30 Class 9A Championship Britton-Hecla 44, Corsica/Stickney 36, OT Class 9B Championship Colman-Egan 42, Sully Buttes 28 AP-WF-11-10-17 0905GMT
- Put up a tree in the Courthouse! November 9, 2017 The Tripp County Commissioners would like to invite everyone to put up a Christmas Tree in the courthouse halls! Trees need to be put up from November 27th to December 4th. There will be an open house on December 5th from 5:30-7:30 with singing and treats. To signup call the Extension Office at 842-2858.
- Breakfast with Santa to happen in Winner November 9, 2017 The second annual breakfast with Santa will be held on Saturday, November 25th from 10am-noon at the Winner Senior Center. Stop by and enjoy sausage, scrambled eggs, pancakes, donuts, coffee and juice! It is all for a free will offering and there will be a silent auction too. Funds will help support the Winner Resource ...