We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Put up a tree in the Courthouse! November 9, 2017 The Tripp County Commissioners would like to invite everyone to put up a Christmas Tree in the courthouse halls! Trees need to be put up from November 27th to December 4th. There will be an open house on December 5th from 5:30-7:30 with singing and treats. To signup call the Extension Office at 842-2858.
- Breakfast with Santa to happen in Winner November 9, 2017 The second annual breakfast with Santa will be held on Saturday, November 25th from 10am-noon at the Winner Senior Center. Stop by and enjoy sausage, scrambled eggs, pancakes, donuts, coffee and juice! It is all for a free will offering and there will be a silent auction too. Funds will help support the Winner Resource ...
- Dome schedule for Thursday November 9, 2017 State High School Football 10:30am- 9B State Championship- Colman/Egan vs Sully Buttes 1:30- 9AA State Championship on Magic 93- Gregory vs Irene-Wakonda on Magic 93 7:30- 9A State Championship- Corsica/Stickney vs Britton-Hecla
- College Football on the air this weekend November 9, 2017 College Football will come your way on Country 1260AM this Saturday when Nebraska plays at Minnesota at 11am central. The Mike Riley Show will kickoff our coverage at 10:10. On Magic 93 Saturday, South Dakota State will look for another big home win as they will host Illinois State at 2pm. Doski’s prelude to the ...
- 9AA State Championship preview November 8, 2017 The Gregory Gorillas will look to win their second consecutive 9AA Championship when they take on the Irene-Wakonda Eagles at 1:30pm Thursday at the Dakota Dome in Vermillion. Chris and Seymour will provide coverage on Magic 93 forty five minutes prior to kickoff. The Gorillas (11-0) were able to march on to the Dome after ...
- Coat drive going on in Lower Brule November 8, 2017 Lower Brule Schools are hosting a coat drive along with other winter gear for students from headstart through the twelfth grade. Lightly used items, new items or monetary donations may be dropped off at the school. For more information contact Roni Rae at Lower Brule School.
- Middle School Explorers raising money November 8, 2017 The Chamberlain Middle School Explorers are offering their services to raise money to help with medical expenses for Mike Henning. The Explorers will be available in groups of three to eight or more to do house and yard projects. For more information call advisor Doug Knust at 680-9999.
- Volleyball from Tuesday- Burke/South Central is state bound! November 8, 2017 Volleyball Class A State Quarterfinal Belle Fourche def. Winner, 25-22, 16-25, 25-17, 18-25, 15-11 Dakota Valley def. Elk Point-Jefferson, 25-18, 25-16, 25-13 Madison def. Dell Rapids, 19-25, 29-31, 26-24, 25-20, 15-3 McCook Central/Montrose def. Groton Area, 23-25, 25-16, 25-17, 25-21 Miller def. Rapid City Christian, 25-19, 25-15, 25-13 Parker def. Redfield/Doland, 26-24, 25-7, 25-16 Sioux Falls Christian def. Mobridge-Pollock, 25-7, 25-6, 25-11 Sioux Valley def. ...
- Sports Zone and Husker Huddle idle this week November 8, 2017 Due to our coverage of State Championship Football tomorrow, there will be no Sports Zone or Husker Huddle this week. Casey Hutmacher of Oacoma will be back in studio with Doski on Thursday, November 16th to break down each NFL game for the week. Chris will return with Husker Huddle on the 16th with a ...
- Schedule for Tuesday November 7, 2017 Volleyball Sweet 16 Class ‘A’ #16 Mobridge Pollock vs #1 SF Christian in Huron at 7 #15 Elk Point-Jefferson vs #2 Dakota Valley in Beresford at 7 #14 Winner vs #3 Belle Fourche in Wall at 7 central #13 Dell Rapids vs #4 Madison in Brandon Valley at 7 #12 RC Christian vs #5 Miller in Pierre at 5:30 #11 Pine Ridge vs #6 ...