We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Veterans Day Program to happen in Winner October 13, 2017 Winner High School and the Community Veterans Day Program will be held on Thursday, November 9th beginning at 10am at the Winner National Guard Armory. The event will be sponsored by the Winner High School and Middle School Student Council. Coffee and cookies will be served following the program.
- “Go Pink Night” coming up in Platte! October 13, 2017 The “Go Pink Night” will take place on Tuesday, October 17th at the Platte Armory for the Platte-Geddes vs Kimball/White Lake volleyball game. Come out and support the Lady Black Panthers as they will raise money for breast cancer awareness in Charles Mix County.
- Schedule for Friday October 13, 2017 Football Kimball/White Lake at Lyman Winner at Woonsocket/Wessington Springs/Sanborn Central on Country 1260 Miller-Highmore/Harold at Gregory Colome at Avon on Magic 93 Alcester-Hudson at Burke/South Central in Burke Bon Homme at Platte/Geddes Todd County at St. Francis Valentine at Bayard Stanley County at Chamberlain North Central at St. Mary’s
- Region 4 Cross Country from Thursday October 13, 2017 Event 2 Girls 5k Run CC Class A ================================================================================== Name Year School Avg Mile Finals Points ================================================================================== 1 Schuyler, Sidda 8 Winner Area 5:52.2 18:14.22 1 2 Hough, Allison 7 Chamberlain 5:59.2 18:35.93 2 3 Herman, Kelsie 10 Todd County 6:14.0 19:21.83 3 4 Prue, Karli 11 Todd County 6:24.6 19:54.70 4 5 Laprath, Jaclyn 11 Winner Area 6:26.2 19:59.68 5 6 Archambault, Devon ...
- Volleyball from Thursday October 13, 2017 Aberdeen Central def. Watertown, 25-15, 25-16, 25-16 Aberdeen Roncalli def. Sisseton, 25-11, 25-7, 25-19 Arlington def. Castlewood, 25-21, 25-21, 25-9 Belle Fourche def. Lead-Deadwood, 25-13, 25-20, 25-23 Burke/South Central def. Gregory, 25-23, 25-17, 25-11 Chester def. Canistota, 25-20, 25-17, 25-18 Clark/Willow Lake def. Deuel, 25-16, 25-16, 25-12 Colman-Egan def. Lake Preston, 21-25, 25-15, 25-21, 25-15 Crow Creek def. Lower Brule, 20-25, 25-18, 25-18, ...
- Cowboys to battle the Pirates tomorrow October 12, 2017 The 6-1 Colome Cowboys will look to bounce back from last week’s loss to Corsica/Stickney when they hit the road and take on the Avon Pirates on Friday night. Coverage will begin at 6:30 on Magic 93. The Cowboys fell to the Jaguars last week on a wet night, 22-6. Jackson Kinzer and Chase Dufek ...
- A few weekend reminders October 12, 2017 Coming up Saturday, Winner Livestock Auction will hold a farm and ranch consignment auction beginning at 1pm, featuring lots of rail road ties, guard rails, steel gates, portable panels, atv’s and much more. Also for Saturday, the Norris Fire Department will hold their pancake and sausage feed from 5-7pm at the Norris Township Hall. The ...
- Spook House coming to Todd County October 12, 2017 There will be a Halloween Spook House October 29th through the 31st at the South Elementary Gym in Mission! Spook House times will be from 7-9:30pm on the 29th and 30th. On Halloween, the Spook House will run from 7-11pm. Five dollar admission fee with the proceeds going to Todd County High School Classes and ...
- Schedule for Thursday October 12, 2017 Volleyball Lyman at Philip Colome at White River Platte/Geddes at Chamberlain Bennett County at Todd County Burke/South Central at Gregory Jones County at Kadoka Stuart at Ainsworth Valentine at Gordon Rushville Triangular Cross Country Chamberlain, St. Francis, Todd County, Platte/Geddes and Winner Area at Regions in Chamberlain
- Region Cross Country Results October 12, 2017 Region 3 in Freeman Girls 5k Run CC Class B ======================================================================= Name Year School Finals Points ======================================================================= 1 McCord, Sidney 9 Kimball/White Lake 21:06.07 1 2 Gaulke, Christine 7 Kimball/White Lake 21:26.26 2 3 Thomas, Emma 8 Gregory 21:43.16 3 4 Edelman, Morgan 9 Menno 21:44.67 5 Koerner, Jada 7 Freeman Acad 21:47.32 4 6 Brouwer, Isabella 7 Andes Centra 21:52.26 7 Heath, Madison 7 Kimball/White ...