We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Valentine City Council Meeting June 7, 2019 The Valentine City Council meeting will meet on Thursday, June 13th at the 7pm in the meeting room of the Valentine public library. Go to KWRY.com for the latest on city council meetings around the North Central Nebraska and South Central Dakota area.
- Baseball Results Little League and Amateur June 7, 2019 There was plenty of baseball action going on last night. The Winner Jr. Teeners defeated chamberlain 4-1. The Platte-geddes Majors Maroon team defeated Corsica 7-3 The Platte-Geddes Majors Black team beat Wessington 10-0 The Platte-Geddes Minors Black team defeated Wessington 6-4 The Gregory County Jr. Teeners Defeated Colome 17 to 7 In amateur baseball the Winner Pheasants defeated the Platte Killer ...
- Little League Baseball Results June 6, 2019 In summer league baseball Platte Geddes defeated Kimball/ White Lake in tenner action 6 to 1. Winner Jr. Legion defeated Valentine 15-0 in 5 innings. Gregory county Jr. teeners defeated Martin 10 to 6. Platte/Geddes junior teeners defeated Kimball/ White Lake 11 to 1. The Minnesota Twins dropped game two to the Cleveland Indians by a score of 9-7. ...
- Winner Regional Healthcare Center Community Health Fair June 6, 2019 Winner Regional Healthcare Center is bringing a community health fair that is free to the public. It will take place Friday, June 7th from 7:30am to 12:00pm. This will include free and reduced cost health screens. Also this will include Sanford heart screens on June 6th and 7th from 7AM to 3:30PM. Please call 605-312-2150 ...
- Todd County School Board Election Results June 5, 2019 The Todd County School Board election was held Tuesday, June 4th. Debra J. Boyd received 269 votes and Timothy Cournoyer Sr. received 199 to claim the two open positions. Monica Rahn received 176 votes, Alex Frederick received 141 votes, Melissa Whipple received 137 votes, Sandra Wright received 62 votes and Calvin G. Jones received 46 votes. ...
- Sports 6-4-19 June 5, 2019 The Minnesota Twins fell last night in game one of a three game series. Francisco Lindor hit two home runs to lead the Indians to the 5-2 victory while the Twins hit two solo shots for their two runs. The Burke Girls Golf team is back to back state champions. Taylee Indahl sank a 30-foot par ...
- Bonesteel Blood Drive June 4, 2019 There will be a blood drive in Bonesteel on Wednesday, June 26th from 8:30AM to 12pm at the Bonesteel Community Center. To make an appointment please call Jeff or Laurie at 654-2831.
- Burke Blood Drive June 3, 2019 There will be a blood drive in Burke on Monday, June 24th from 12pm to 5pm at the Burke Civic Center. To make an appointment please call Suzette at 765-2488.
- Sports 6-3 June 3, 2019 The Minnesota Twins continue their hot ways with another win over the Tampa Bay Rays 9 to 7 the Twins are now 40-18 on the year. They will be off today and then head to Cleveland to take on the Indians. The Winner Country Club held their early bird scramble over the weekend here is a ...
- Winner City Pool Open! June 1, 2019 Big news as the Winner City Pool is now open as of today for summer. The pool hours 12pm to 7pm, Monday through Saturday.