We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Colome Music Boosters selling fruit February 8, 2019 The Colome Music Boosters are selling fruit as their spring fundraiser. Delivery will be approximately March 15th. If you would like to place an order, please contact one of the following ladies: Cheyenne Heath at 842-1624, Dee Temple at 208-6484 or Kathy Hrabanek at 842-5258.
- Kegs and Corks event coming to Gregory February 8, 2019 A “kegs and corks” event will be coming to Gregory on Friday, February 15th beginning at 6:30pm at the Gregory Community Room. They will be doing some wine and beer tasting along with a live and silent auction. If you have questions, call Suzanne Braun with the Gregory/Dallas Chamber at 605-831-9773.
- DWU Boys Basketball Classic games for Saturday February 8, 2019 Here is the full Saturday Schedule for the DWU Culver’s Boys Basketball Classic for tomorrow at the Corn Palace: 9 a.m. – Freeman Academy/Marion vs. Platte-Geddes 10:30 a.m. – Pine Ridge vs. Aberdeen Roncalli 12 p.m. – Sanborn Central/Woonsocket vs. Irene-Wakonda 1:30 p.m. – Dell Rapids St. Mary vs. Corsica-Stickney 3 p.m. – Parker vs. Dell Rapids 4:30 p.m. – Sioux ...
- Schedule for Friday February 8, 2019 February 8th Boys and Girls Basketball Gregory at Scotland Chamberlain at Wagner Platte-Geddes at Bon Homme Ainsworth at Gothenburg Girls Basketball AC/DC at Kimball/White Lake Burke vs Bridgewater/Emery at 1pm at DWU Culver’s Classic in Corn Palace Wrestling Chamberlain at Kimball
- Coverage from Mitchell this weekend February 7, 2019 Chris Doski will be at the Corn Palace in Mitchell this Saturday for coverage of the Culver’s DWU Boys Basketball Classic as White River will play Canistota at around 7:30pm. Pre-game coverage on Magic 93 will start at around 7pm. Canistota is 10-5 on the season while White River sits at 14-1 and ranked atop ...
- Bowling Dome Scores from last week February 7, 2019 Here are the high scores from last week at the Bowling Dome in Chamberlain: Micah Salisbury had the men’s high game as he bowled a 268. Mike Allen led the way in the men’s high series with a 735. In a women’s high game last week, Heather Rabern led the way as she bowled a ...
- Water Line break fixed at El Tapatio February 7, 2019 There was a water line break that occured on Wednesday, February 6th at El Tapatio Restaurant in Winner. That water line break has been fixed and they will be resume their normal business hours today.
- Colome School District voting results from Tuesday February 6, 2019 The Colome School District members voted on Tuesday, whether or not a new school building would be built. The bond to build the new school failed at 50.4 percent. In the Colome precinct, there were 151 ‘yes’ votes and 87 ‘no’ votes. In the Witten precinct, there were eight ‘yes’ votes and nine ‘no’ votes. ...
- Get your Krispy Kreme Doughnuts in Gregory by the end of today! February 6, 2019 We want to let you know that there is a Gregory prom fundraiser going on right now, as they are selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but time is running out! If you would like to make an order, please call Gregory High School at 605-835-9672. The deadline to purchase doughnuts is the end of the day ...
- Countdown continues for the Chamberlain Farm, Home and Sports Show! February 6, 2019 The 1st annual Chamberlain Farm, Home and Sports Show will be held Friday, February 22nd through Sunday, February 24th at the Arrowhead Cedar Shore Resort in Oacoma. There will be many vendors from in and outside of the area. Seminars will be held each day from the Game Fish & Parks, Farmers Business Network and ...