We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Burke/Gregory Storm defeat Stanley County February 6, 2019 In High School Wrestling last night, Burke/Gregory won their home dual over Stanley County by a score of 61-13. Winning via pinfall were Isaac Barreto, Rhoss Oliver and Ethan Dargatz. Caleb Stukel picked up a win by major decision while Finn Hanson won a decision as well.
- Scores from Tuesday February 6, 2019 BOYS PREP BASKETBALL Arlington 70, Florence/Henry 51 Bon Homme 64, Burke 33 Canistota 65, Menno 52 Chamberlain 77, Crow Creek 51 Clark/Willow Lake 63, Sisseton 46 Colome 53, North Central, Neb. 33 Crofton, Neb. 80, McCook Central/Montrose 75 Dakota Valley 72, Vermillion 56 DeSmet 67, Flandreau 55 Dell Rapids 56, Mt. Vernon/Plankinton 44 Dell Rapids St. Mary 84, Centerville 50 Gayville-Volin 48, Freeman Academy/Marion 38 Hamlin 56, Deubrook ...
- Chicken Supper to be held Saturday in Colome February 5, 2019 The Colome Volunteer Fire Department will hold their annual chicken supper on Saturday, February 9th at the Colome American Legion from 5:30 to 8pm. Stop by and support the firemen and enjoy their delicious fried chicken, salad, beans, buns and desserts! It will be free will admission to attend.
- Coyote Classic to be held this weekend February 5, 2019 The 20th annual Coyote Classic will be held on Saturday, February 9th! There will be a rules meeting on Friday, February 8th at 7pm at the Black Lab in Winner with a calcutta to follow. The cost is $40 per two person team with one hundred percent payback. For more details, call 840-2123 ot 840-0921.
- Schedule for Tuesday February 5, 2019 Boys and Girls Basketball Colome at North Central in Springview Burke at Bon Homme on Magic 93 Stuart at Ainsworth Boys Basketball Platte/Geddes at Todd County Crow Creek at Chamberlain St. Francis at Winner Kimball/White Lake at Lyman Girls Basketball Philip at Jones County Kimball/White Lake at Corsica/Stickney Wrestling Stanley County at Burke/Gregory in Burke
- Scores from Monday February 5, 2019 BOYS PREP BASKETBALL Canton 71, Centerville 39 Chester 64, Oldham-Ramona/Rutland 54 Clinton-Graceville-Beardsley, Minn. 50, Wilmot 45 Colman-Egan 61, Baltic 41 Dakota Valley 72, Spirit Lake, Iowa 63 DeSmet 59, Castlewood 56 Dell Rapids St. Mary 72, Gayville-Volin 48 Elk Point-Jefferson 70, Lawton-Bronson, Iowa 60 Elkton-Lake Benton 72, Great Plains Lutheran 45 Hamlin 63, Arlington 60 Hitchcock-Tulare 47, James Valley Christian 30 Howard 77, Iroquois 53 Jones County 57, ...
- Amateur Baseball meeting to happen Sunday in Mitchell February 4, 2019 The annual meeting of the South Dakota Amateur Baseball Association will take place this weekend in Mitchell. The meeting is set for Sunday, February 10th at the Highland Conference Center. The meeting will get underway at noon with a meal being served. This meeting is free to all league officers, team managers, umpires, fans, sportswriters, radio ...
- Rosebud Electric Scholarship reminder February 4, 2019 Don’t forget that the Rosebud Electric Cooperative in Gregory will again be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a student of a Rosebud Electric Cooperative member. Applications can be picked up at the High School Counselor’s Office or at Rosebud Electric in Gregory. The office to apply for the scholarship is Friday, February 15th.
- Monday’s Schedule February 4, 2019 Boys and Girls Basketball Sully Buttes at Jones County Girls Basketball Avon at Gregory Little Wound at St. Francis Corsica/Stickney at Burke Todd County at Stanley County
- Heart City Bull Bash coming up Saturday! February 4, 2019 The 18th annual Heart City Bull Bash is coming up this Saturday, February 9th from 11am to 4pm on Main Street in Valentine! There will be a Purina Checker Board tent you can check out, wine tasting, a quilt and art show, 4-H luck of the draw and a livestock judging contest that is new ...