We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Schedule for Friday January 25, 2019 Boys and Girls Basketball TDA at Burke MVP at Winner Chamberlain at Mobridge-Pollock Colome at Platte-Geddes on Magic 93 Boys Basketball Pine Ridge at White River Wrestling Todd County at West River Invite Ainsworth Triangular Sidney at Valentine
- Benefit Pheasant Hunt coming up January 25, 2019 There will be a benefit pheasant hunt on Saturday, February 2nd in Gregory County. Rolls and coffee will be served at the Dixon Town Hall beginning at 10:30am. At 3pm, hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be served at Buffalo Butte Ranch. If you have questions, call Scott Anshutz at 830-1806.
- Kegs and Corks coming to Gregory February 15th January 25, 2019 “Kegs and Corks” will be held on Friday, February 15th beginning at 6:30pm at the Gregory Community Room. They will have win and beer tasting, along with a live and silent auction. If you have any questions in regards to this event, call Suzanne Braun with the Gregory/Dallas Chamber at 605-831-9773.
- Basketball from Thursday January 25, 2019 BOYS PREP BASKETBALL Aberdeen Roncalli 69, Webster 57 Belle Fourche 68, Harding County 56 Bon Homme 54, Andes Central/Dakota Christian 45 Boyd County, Neb. 57, Burke 46 Brookings 64, Mitchell 56, OT Custer 54, Douglas 48 Ethan 58, Mitchell Christian 48 Gregory 65, Avon 36 Hot Springs 50, Crawford, Neb. 18 Irene-Wakonda 56, Freeman Academy/Marion 38 Jones County 52, Kadoka Area 49 Lemmon 64, McIntosh 34 Lennox 87, ...
- Pirates-Gorillas to clash in Avon tonight January 24, 2019 Boys High School Basketball will air on Magic 93 tonight from Avon as the Pirates look for their first win of the season when they host Gregory. Pre-game coverage on Magic 93 will start at around 7:30. Gregory is 3-9 on the season, but have played well the last couple of weeks. The Gorillas beat ...
- Colome Firemen to hold annual chicken supper February 9th January 24, 2019 The Colome Volunteer Fire Department will hold their annual chicken supper on Saturday, February 9th at the Colome American Legion from 5:30 to 8pm. Stop by and support the firemen and enjoy their delicious fried chicken, salad, beans, buns and desserts! It will be free will admission to attend.
- Kennebec to hold Ice Fishing Tournament this weekend January 24, 2019 The Kennebec Town and Country Club invites you to a big event this weekend! They will hold their ice fishing tournament on Saturday, January 26th and Sunday, January 27th! The rules meeting will start at 11am at the Prairie Dust Bar. Everyone is welcome to attend this fun tournament!
- A busy Saturday coming up January 24, 2019 Coming up this Saturday, Chris Doski will be back with another edition of ‘Coaches Corner’ on Country 1260 beginning at 9am. It is your chance to hear from at least nineteen of our area winter sports coaches to talk about the week that was, and look ahead to the next week of matchups. Later in ...
- Schedule for Thursday January 24, 2019 Boys and Girls Basketball Jones County at Kadoka Boyd County at Burke Ainsworth at Gothenburg Boys Basketball Gregory at Avon on Magic 93 Girls Basketball White River at Colome Lyman at Highmore-Harrold Pine Ridge at Todd County Wrestling Chamberlain at Sunshine Bible Men’s College Basketball NDSU at SDSU at 7pm Women’s College Basketball USD at North Dakota at 7pm
- Borderline Bassmasters to hold Ice Fishing Derby Sunday January 23, 2019 The Borderline Bassmasters will hold their annual Ice Fishing Derby this Sunday, January 27th at Roosevelt Dam. Registration will begin at 8am and the derby will start at 9am. There is a fifteen dollar entry fee. Prizes will be awarded for longest bass, northern and perch. For more information, call DB’s Bait & Tackle at ...