We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Schedule for Thursday January 24, 2019 Boys and Girls Basketball Jones County at Kadoka Boyd County at Burke Ainsworth at Gothenburg Boys Basketball Gregory at Avon on Magic 93 Girls Basketball White River at Colome Lyman at Highmore-Harrold Pine Ridge at Todd County Wrestling Chamberlain at Sunshine Bible Men’s College Basketball NDSU at SDSU at 7pm Women’s College Basketball USD at North Dakota at 7pm
- Borderline Bassmasters to hold Ice Fishing Derby Sunday January 23, 2019 The Borderline Bassmasters will hold their annual Ice Fishing Derby this Sunday, January 27th at Roosevelt Dam. Registration will begin at 8am and the derby will start at 9am. There is a fifteen dollar entry fee. Prizes will be awarded for longest bass, northern and perch. For more information, call DB’s Bait & Tackle at ...
- Information on Rosebud Electric scholarship January 23, 2019 The Rosebud Electric Cooperative will again be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a student of a Rosebud Electric Cooperative member. Applications can be picked up at the High School Counselor’s Office or at the Rosebud Electric Office in Gregory. The deadline to apply is February 15th.
- Amateur Baseball meeting coming up in Mitchell January 23, 2019 The annual meeting of the South Dakota Amateur Baseball Association will be held on Sunday, February 10th at the Highland Conference Center in Mitchell. A meal will be served at noon and is free to all league officers, team managers, umpires, fans, sportswriters along with radio and tv announcers. They hope to see you there ...
- Basketball scores from Tuesday January 23, 2019 BOYS PREP BASKETBALL Aberdeen Roncalli 48, Hamlin 31 Andes Central/Dakota Christian 64, Wessington Springs 48 Brandon Valley 71, Sioux Falls Washington 59 Canistota 57, Chester 39 Chamberlain 67, Madison 62 Colman-Egan 64, Dell Rapids St. Mary 59, OT DeSmet 73, Sioux Valley 65 Deuel 60, Elkton-Lake Benton 57 Ethan 69, Freeman Academy/Marion 53 Flandreau 59, Garretson 39 Gayville-Volin 54, Menno 42 Harrisburg 75, Huron 41 Herreid/Selby Area 54, ...
- Falcons come to Winner tonight January 22, 2019 Boys High School Basketball will come your way on Magic 93 tonight when the Winner Warriors host the Todd County Falcons. Pre-game coverage with Scott Schramm will get underway at around 7:30pm. Todd County is 8-4 on the season and currently sit fifth in the Region 7A standings. The Falcons have been playing well in ...
- Doug Stoeger Band to perform this weekend in Valentine January 22, 2019 The Valentine Arts Council will present the Doug Stoeger Band at the Valentine High School Auditorium this weekend! The entertainment will be provided on Sunday beginning at 6pm with a free will donation being taken at the door. Stop out and enjoy terrific folk and rock music on Sunday in the heart city!
- Polar Bear Festival set for this weekend January 22, 2019 The Niobrara River Polar Bear Festival is coming up January 25th and 26th in Meadville, Nebraska! Social hour will begin at 5pm on the 25th at the Meadville Store followed by karaoke that night. Saturday, registration will be held at noon and the polar bear dip starts at 2. Following the dip, there will be ...
- Schedule for Tuesday January 22, 2019 Boys and Girls Basketball Lower Brule at St. Francis Chamberlain at Madison Parkston at Platte-Geddes North Central at Ewing Boys Basketball Todd County at Winner on Magic 93 Kimball/White Lake at Colome Lyman at Jones County Girls Basketball White River at Bennett County Kimball/White Lake at Bon Homme Burke at Avon
- Scores from Monday night January 22, 2019 BOYS PREP BASKETBALL Alcester-Hudson 72, Scotland 40 Clark/Willow Lake 72, Great Plains Lutheran 20 Estelline/Hendricks 54, Iroquois 41 Marty Indian 85, Avon 50 Red Cloud 54, Cheyenne-Eagle Butte 48 GIRLS PREP BASKETBALL Bridgewater-Emery 76, Freeman Academy/Marion 32 Dell Rapids St. Mary 56, Baltic 32 Ethan 63, Canistota 42 Flandreau Indian 64, Centerville 41 Herreid/Selby Area 57, Napoleon/Gackle-Streeter, N.D. 34 Kadoka Area 73, Lyman 63 Lennox 61, Parkston 42 Mobridge-Pollock ...