We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Lady Tigers to host Todd County tonight January 8, 2019 A huge girls basketball game will take place inside the Barnhart Gym in White River tonight when the 7-2 White River Lady Tigers host the 6-2 Todd County Lady Falcons. Todd County looks to snap a two game losing streak after falling in a tremendous game to Winner last Thursday, 60-58. The White River Lady ...
- Ice Fishing Tournament news for later this month January 8, 2019 The annual Cork Thornton Memorial Ice Fishing Tournament will be held January 25th and 26th at the Merritt Dam Reservoir, 26 miles south of Valentine. Over $5,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded for big species fish. If you have questions, contact Dean Jacobs at 402-376-2969 or Jeff Ohlmann at 402-322-1602.
- Ranchers Workshop one week away in White River January 8, 2019 The 40th annual Ranchers Workshop will be held on Tuesday, January 15th at the Community Events Center in White River. The main speaker for this year’s event will be Jay Fuhrer, who is a Conservationist with the NRCS in Bismarck. Money received for the event will be used to help pay for speaking fees, facility ...
- Schedule for Tuesday January 8, 2019 Boys and Girls Basketball Gregory at Wagner Winner at Valentine on Magic 93 Ainsworth at Boyd County Boys Basketball Pine Ridge at St. Francis Girls Basketball Todd County at White River Colome at Jones County Kimball/White Lake at Sanborn Central/Woonsocket Chamberlain at Wall Wrestling Burke/Gregory at Chamberlain
- Basketball from Monday January 8, 2019 BOYS PREP BASKETBALL(equals) Brandon Valley 64, Sioux Falls Roosevelt 53 Britton-Hecla 63, Waubay/Summit 40 Colome 51, Lyman 46 Dupree 56, Wakpala 54 Grand Forks Central, N.D. 70, Lennox 64 Groton Area 50, Webster 48 Herreid/Selby Area 67, Linton-HMB, N.D. 60 Langford 58, Edmunds Central 47 Tri-State, N.D. 61, Waverly-South Shore 44 Viborg-Hurley 70, Alcester-Hudson 24 GIRLS PREP BASKETBALL(equals) Brandon Valley 55, Sioux Falls Roosevelt 41 Britton-Hecla 41, Aberdeen ...
- City Council news for this week January 7, 2019 The Gregory CIty Council members will gather for a meeting tonight starting at 6pm at the Gregory City Hall. Winner City Council members will meet tonight at 6:30 at the Winner City Hall. The Colome City Council will hold their next meeting tomorrow night at 6:30pm at the Colome City Hall.
- Schedule for Monday January 7, 2019 Boys Basketball Colome at Lyman Girls Basketball Lyman at White River St. Francis at Cheyenne-Eagle Butte Corsica/Stickney at Platte-Geddes
- Open House to happen tomorrow in Gregory January 7, 2019 Prairie Treasurers Gift Shop in Gregory invites you to their 1st anniversary open house on Tuesday, January 8th from 9am to closing tomorrow! There will be free refreshments, free gifts for all who attend and additional savings when you pop a birthday balloon at the event this week!
- Coverage from Valentine tomorrow January 7, 2019 Chris Doski will travel to the heart city tomorrow as the Valentine boys and girls basketball teams will host Winner. Pre-game coverage will start at around 5:30pm central time on Magic 93 for the girls varsity game. Best of luck to all teams tomorrow night!
- Three Winner Area wrestlers victorious in Presho! January 6, 2019 Sam Kruger, Wyatt Turnquist and Kaden Keiser were crowned champions at the Mid Dakota Monster wrestling tournament that wrapped up on Saturday at the Lyman Gardens in Presho! Pierre won the team title with 322.5 points while Winner Area was runner up with 283.5 points.