We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Thursday’s Sports Schedule July 28, 2016 Region 4B Tournament in Platte Noon- (continued play from Tuesday) Corsica vs Gregory 2pm- Platte/Geddes vs winner of game one 5pm- Championship Game- Kimball/White Lake vs winner of game two
- 1st annual softball tournament coming up July 28, 2016 The first annual Crow Creek District “Co-Ed Softball Tournament” is set for August 6th and the 7th! 8 teams will participate and it will be double elimination. The entry fee is $150 and entries are due by the end of the day tomorrow. If you would like more information you can call Dolly Bird at ...
- Farmers Market to re-open this weekend July 27, 2016 The Chamberlain Farmers Market will be back open this Saturday from 8am-noon in the parking lot of the Trinity Lutheran Church in Chamberlain. The market is open through October 1st each and every Saturday. For more information you can call Teal at 605-682-9377. The market is sponsored by the South Dakota Department of Agriculture.
- Upcoming deadline for farmers July 27, 2016 USDA Farm Service Agency would like to remind farmers of the upcoming deadline for enrolling in FSA’s safety-net programs. You have until Monday, August 1st to enroll in ARC or PLC for the 2016 crop year. For additional information on this program you can contact your local FSA office.
- Busy weekend of golf ahead July 27, 2016 Don’t forget that an Alumni Golf Tournament will be held this Saturday at the Medicine Creek Golf Course in Presho! It is a four person format. To get a team signed up you can call the clubhouse at 895-2659. Before that tournament, the Winner Chamber of Commerce will hold their annual Golf Tournament on Friday, ...
- Scores from Tuesday July 27, 2016 The Region 4B Teener Baseball Tournament continued on Tuesday in Platte. Game one went to Corsica/Stickney as they defeated Wessington Springs, 13-3. Gregory beat Colome in game two, 4-1. Kimball/White Lake scored a win over Platte/Geddes while the Corsica vs Gregory game was suspended due to lightning. Play will resume tomorrow at noon. In postseason ...
- Co-Ed Softball Tournament coming up in Bonesteel this weekend July 26, 2016 A Co-Ed softball tournament will be held this weekend in Bonesteel! You can signup a team today by calling Luke at 520-730-0002. The annual tournament will take place on Saturday, July 30th and on Sunday the 31st. The entry fee per team is 100 dollars. The tournament this weekend is being sponsored by the Constitution Bar.
- Schedule for Tuesday July 26, 2016 State ‘B’ Legion Baseball Championship Game in Webster 1pm-Hartford/Humboldt vs Milbank Teener Baseball- Region 4B Tournament in Platte Noon- Wessington Springs vs Corsica/Stickney 2pm- Colome vs Gregory 5pm- Kimball/White Lake vs Platte/Geddes
- Scores from Monday July 26, 2016 The Class ‘B’ Legion State Baseball Tournament will come to an end in Webster today. Last night, Hartford/Humboldt was able to hold off Madison 9-8. Milbank edged Vermillion by a final score of 2-1. Milbank will play Hartford/Humboldt at 1pm today for the Legion Championship. The Region 4B Teener Baseball Tournament got underway in Platte ...
- Pool Party in Gregory tomorrow! July 26, 2016 You still have some time left to enjoy a pool party or two before thinking about going back to school kids! We want to let you know that First Fidelity Bank in Gregory will be sponsoring a pool party on Wednesday, July 27th from 2:30-4:30 tomorrow! The party will be happening at the Gregory Twin ...