We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Sunday’s Schedule July 10, 2016 Amateur Baseball Alexandria at Winner/Colome at 3:30pm Kimball/White Lake at 4 Corners Plankinton at Chamberlain Gregory/South Central at Miller Teener Baseball Winner at tournament in Sioux Falls, day 3 Junior Teener Baseball- Region Tournament in Corsica- Parkston vs Platte at Noon Kimball/White Lake vs Corsica/Stickney 2:15 Game 1 winner vs Gregory at 4:30 Game 2 winner vs Mt. Vernon/Plankinton 6:15 Golf 4 man scramble at the Lake Platte Golf ...
- Friday’s Schedule July 8, 2016 Golf Winner Girls Basketball Golf Tournament at the Winner Country Club Teener Baseball Winner at tournament in Sioux Falls, day 1 of 3 5pm- Winner vs Sioux Falls East
- Scores from Thursday July 8, 2016 In Amateur Baseball last night, Winner/Colome went to Mitchell and took down the Mitchell Mad Dogs, 14-7. The winning pitcher for the Pheasants was Drew Weber. Austin Calhoon had three hits while Derek Graesser knocked in three runs. The Pheasants will now get ready for the big showdown with top ranked Alexandria this Sunday afternoon in ...
- A list of meetings in Valentine for next week July 8, 2016 The Valentine City Planning Commission will meet on Monday, July 11th at 7pm at the Valentine City Library meeting room. The Cherry County Board of Commissioners will meet on Tuesday, July 12th at 10am at the regular location in Valentine. The Valentine School Board will meet on Tuesday, the 12th at 6pm at the High ...
- Reminders for the weekend July 8, 2016 We wanted to send some reminders your way about a few of the many things that will be going on across our area this weekend. The North Star Poker Run will be held on Saturday beginning at the North Star and ending at the Pheasant Bar in Winner. They ask that you get signed up by ...
- Murdo Ranch Rodeo coming up! July 7, 2016 The Murdo Ranch Rodeo and Rough Stock Challenge is set for July 15th and the 16th at the Murdo Rodeo Arena! The Rough Stock Challenge will happen on the 15th starting at 6:30pm with the Calcutta. The annual rodeo will be held on the 16th starting at 4:30 with a Calcutta. A yearling gelding will ...
- A few reminders for next week July 7, 2016 Keep in mind that a blood drive will be held in Geddes on Wednesday, July 13th at the Geddes Legion Hall from 2-6pm. Also next week, the Valentine City Council will meet on Thursday, the 14th at 7pm in the meeting room of the Valentine Public Library. The Feeding South Dakota Food Distribution Box will ...
- Thursday’s Schedule July 7, 2016 Junior Teener and Teener Baseball Chamberlain at Winner at 6pm Gregory at Mission at 6 Junior Teener Baseball Lyman at Colome at 6 Amateur Baseball Pierre at Kimball/White Lake Winner/Colome at Mitchell at 8 Miller at Chamberlain Gregory/South Central at Plankinton Softball- Day 2 of 14 and under Tournament in Gregory
- Baseball from Wednesday July 7, 2016 In Junior Teener Baseball last night, Winner was victorious over Platte, 6-4. The Winner teeners were ahead of Platte 9-0 in the fourth inning before the game was called due to lightning. The Winner/Colome and Ainsworth Legion game was suspended in the fourth inning due to the weather. Winner/Colome was ahead 6-3.
- Co-Ed Softball tournament coming up in Bonesteel July 6, 2016 A Co-Ed softball tournament will be held at the end of the month in Bonesteel! You can signup a team today by calling Luke at 520-730-0002. The annual tournament will take place on July 30th and the 31st. The entry fee per team is 100 dollars. The tournament is being sponsored by the Constitution Bar.