We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Tune in for Sportsmax this weekend! May 13, 2016 We encourage you to tune in to Country 1260 this weekend for ‘Sportsmax’! The one hour program will air from 9-10 am tomorrow morning on Country 1260. We will re-air ‘Sportsmax’ on Sunday afternoon too from 1-2pm. ‘Sportsmax’ comes your way each and every Saturday on 1260 until we get you ready for ‘Coaches Corner’ for the ...
- Area seniors ready to graduate this weekend May 13, 2016 We have five area schools that will be holding graduation ceremonies tomorrow! Seniors at Kimball, Todd County, Colome, Gregory and Winner will graduate on Saturday. On Sunday, four area schools will hold ceremonies for their senior classes. South Central, Chamberlain, Jones County and Ainsworth seniors will graduate on Sunday. We wish all of our area ...
- Gregory County reminders for next week May 13, 2016 We want to remind you about a couple of things that will take place in Gregory County over the next week. The Burke Legion will be meeting on Monday, May 16th at 8pm at the Burke VFW. Also Gregory Pre-School students need to be registered for the 2016-2017 school year by Friday, May 20th. Parents ...
- Club Baseball Playoff news May 12, 2016 The Winner/Colome Royals will host a first round playoff game against Chamberlain/Lyman on Monday, May 16th at 7pm at Leahy Bowl. If Winner/Colome is victorious, they will host the Super Regional Tournament on Tuesday, May 24th. Next Wednesday, May 18th Winner/Colome will play at Drake Field in Mitchell at 6pm in a regular season matchup.
- Vacation Bible School coming up in Winner! May 12, 2016 Vacation Bible School will be held at the Methodist Church in Winner from May 23rd through the 27th from 5-8pm! Supper will be provided each of the nights from 5-5:30. Bible School is open to kids in pre-kindergarten through the sixth grade. You can pre-register now at the Church Office.
- A couple of reminders for next week May 12, 2016 Keep in mind that the Gregory Caregiver’s Support Group will meet next week. The meeting will be held on Monday, May 16th at 1pm at the Gregory Hospital. Also next Monday the 16th, The Kimball School District will be holding a carnival and supper! Games will start at 3:15 and food will be served from ...
- Thursday’s schedule May 12, 2016 Club Baseball in Gregory today and tonight 3pm- St. Thomas More vs Todd County 5:30- St. Thomas More vs Gregory 8- Gregory vs Todd County Golf AInsworth and North Central at Valentine Invite
- Deadline coming up for the Pink Ladies Dart League in Colome May 12, 2016 The Colome Pink Ladies Dart League is gearing up for another summer! The group gets together and throw darts and hosts fundraisers to raise money, which they give to local community members who are fighting cancer. If you are interested in joining the league you can call Chrissy at 840-0343 or Collene at 840-1636. The ...
- Results from the Fort Randall Conference Meet Tuesday in Avon May 11, 2016 The following are results from Tuesday’s Fort Randall Conference Track and Field Meet that was held in Avon: Boys Team scores: 1. Bridgewater-Emery 116, 2. Andes Central/Dakota Christian 84, 3. Lyman 78, 4. Tripp-Delmont/Armour 66, T5. Avon 47, T5. Burke/South Central 47, 7. Colome 45 100: 1. Korder Cropsey, Lyman, 11.34; 2. Conrad Mohr-Eymer, Lyman, 11.67; 3. Pascal ...
- Public hearing to take place in Rosebud May 30th May 11, 2016 A Rosebud Sioux Tribe Child Care Services public hearing will be held on Friday, May 30th from 10am-2pm at the RST Child Care Services Office in the brown building south of Allstop in Rosebud. Several topics will be discussed and lunch will be provided to the public at noon.