We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Reminders for Friday April 28, 2016 The Harper Family will bring “God’s Word in Song” to the Gregory City Park tomorrow starting at 7pm at the enclosed 4-H building. A free will offering will be taken. The sixth annual autism walk will be held tomorrow at the Rosebud Elementary School. Also, the annual Charles Mix County Lincoln Day Dinner will start ...
- Slave and pie auction coming up May 19th in Winner April 28, 2016 Keep in mind that the Winner Baseball Association will have a slave and pie auction on Thursday, May 19th at the Winner American Legion. Hot dogs, beans and chips will all be served for a free will offering starting at 5:30. The auction will begin at 6:30pm.
- Thursday’s schedule April 28, 2016 Track and Field Burke/South Central and Colome at Great Plains Conference Meet in Gayville Ainsworth and Valentine at Norfolk Classic Golf Valentine at North Central Triangular
- Skyforce win the D-League Championship! April 28, 2016 SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) – The Sioux Falls Skyforce is the champion of the NBA Development League. The Skyforce on Wednesday beat the Los Angeles D-Fenders 91-63 in the third and final game of the championship series to take the team’s first D-League crown. Sioux Falls joined the league for the 2006-07 season. Before that, the Skyforce ...
- Program coming up May 11th in Burke April 27, 2016 The Gregory County Historical Society in conjunction with the South Dakota Humanities Council will present a program on Wednesday, May 11th starting at 7pm at the Burke Civic Center Community Room. Historian Arley Fadness will present a power point on Webster’s Bandit Buster. History buffs can follow the trail from Madelia, Minnesota to Webster, South ...
- Norris School reminders April 27, 2016 The Norris School will be hosting a kindergarten roundup on Thursday, April 28th from 9am-1pm tomorrow at the school. If you would like to make an appointment you can call 462-6455. Also, the Norris Elementary School will be hosting a spring concert on Tuesday, May 3rd beginning at 1:30 at the Norris Gym.
- Sunshine Amateur League to remain the same for this summer April 27, 2016 The Sunshine Amateur Baseball League, which features our Winner/Colome Pheasants, is set in stone for the upcoming 2016 baseball season. League President Dave Roth said earlier this week that there will be no additions or subtractions to the league, which hasn’t happened in more than five years. The Sunshine League is one of, if not ...
- Twins walk-off with another victory! April 27, 2016 MINNEAPOLIS (AP) – Miguel Sano singled in a run with one out in the ninth inning, giving the Minnesota Twins a 6-5, walk-off win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night. Minnesota rallied after Mike Napoli homered off Kevin Jepsen (2-3) in the top of the ninth to tie the game 5-5. It was Jepsen’s third ...
- Stiehl moving on to National Fishing Championship after a solid weekend! April 26, 2016 On April 20th, the B.A.S.S. Nation Regional Championship was held on Lake Guntersville in Alabama. South Dakota is part of the Central Division, which is comprised of 19 states. Each state qualified 10 boaters and 10 non-boaters and 2 alternates. Local members from the Borderline Bassmasters who qualified for the tournament were Mel Williams, Troy ...
- Tuesday’s schedule April 26, 2016 Track and Field Kimball/White Lake, Gregory and Chamberlain at Club Meet in Miller Todd County and St. Francis at West River Invite in Pine Ridge