We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Burke Farmers Market planning meeting set for this evening March 30, 2016 The Burke Area Farmers Market will hold its annual spring planning meeting and elections this evening starting at 5:30 at the old Community Room in Burke. If you are interested in buying, selling or participating please attend this meeting.
- White River to hold a blood drive today March 30, 2016 A blood drive will be held in White River today at the Community Events Center from 8:30am-12:30pm. The drive is being sponsored by the White River High School FCCLA Chapter. To make an appointment call Tracy at 605-259-3137.
- Youth Tackle Football gets underway in Chamberlain tomorrow March 30, 2016 Don’t forget that a youth tackle football program will get underway in Chamberlain tomorrow for 4th, 5th and 6th graders. If you have any questions in regards to the program you can call the City of Chamberlain’s Recreation Coordinator Ron Lamie at 605-730-4022.
- Results from the Gregory Relays Tuesday March 30, 2016 The following are results from the Gregory Relays that took place yesterday at Mike Dacy Field: Boys 100 Meter Dash ================================================================================ Name Year School Seed Finals Points ================================================================================ Finals 1 Herman, Ty 12 Todd County 11.7 10 2 Andersen, Johan 12 Gregory 12.3 8 3 Evans, Jett 10 Chamberlain 12.3 6 4 Boyden, Parker 12 Platte-Geddes 12.4 4 5 Stukel, Caleb 9 Gregory 12.4 2 6 ...
- Winner to hold tax seminar meeting tomorrow March 29, 2016 The Department of Revenue and Regulation will be having a tax seminar meeting in Winner on Wednesday, March 30th. The sales tax meeting will run from 9am-noon at the Holiday Inn Express, and contractors excise tax from 1-4. If you have questions call 773-5445.
- Kindergarten screenings and roundup to take place March 29, 2016 A kindergarten roundup will take place at Dakota Christian School next Thursday, April 7th from 10:45am-1:10pm. For more information call Camielle at 243-2211. Also, Kindergarten registration and screenings will be held at the Platte-Geddes Elementary School on Friday, April 8th from 8am-2:30. To make an appointment call 337-2468.
- Tuesday’s Schedule March 29, 2016 Track and Field Colome, Platte/Geddes, Lyman, Kimball/White Lake, Chamberlain, Winner and Jones County at the Gregory Relays Burke/South Central and Lyman at Dan Lennon Invite in Vermillion
- USD women to host Oregon tomorrow March 29, 2016 The University of South Dakota Lady Coyotes will host Oregon in the semifinal round of the WNIT tomorrow night in Vermillion. Tipoff is at 7pm central at the Dakota Dome. The winner will take on the winner of the Michigan-Florida Gulf Coast matchup this Saturday at 2pm for the WNIT championship.
- Taste of Winner set for Thursday March 28, 2016 The Taste of Winner will be held this Thursday, March 31st at the Winner Bowling Center from 6-8pm. Categories will be appetizer, chili and dessert. There will also be a beef basket challenge sponsored by the Southern Belle Cattlewomen. $5 cost of admission for all you can eat.
- A couple of reminders for tomorrow March 28, 2016 There will be a blood drive in Murdo tomorrow from 2-6pm at the Murdo Senior Citizens Center. To make an appointment call Katie at 669-2258. Also, the Cherry County Board of Commissioners will meet tomorrow at 10am at the regular location in Valentine.