We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Grab your State ‘A’ Basketball Tickets at the Winner High School Office now! February 17, 2016 State ‘A’ Basketball Tickets are available at the Winner High School now! They are all session general admission tickets. Adult ticket prices are $45 and for students it is $30. Tickets are available now through March 7th at the High School Office. The State ‘A’ Boys Basketball Tournament will run March 17th through the 19th ...
- Scores from Tuesday February 17, 2016 BOYS’ BASKETBALL Brandon Valley 63, Brookings 60 Bridgewater-Emery 57, Mitchell Christian 54 Britton-Hecla 59, Leola/Frederick 25 Chamberlain 64, Lyman 46 Chester 76, Garretson 56 Colome 65, Burke/South Central 40 Corsica/Stickney 73, Tripp-Delmont/Armour 17 Dakota Valley 75, Sioux City, West, Iowa 56 DeSmet 71, Lake Preston 58 Douglas 65, Lead-Deadwood 31 Dupree 91, Takini 67 Elk Point-Jefferson 71, Centerville 43 Elkton-Lake Benton 65, Flandreau Indian 38 Flandreau 89, Baltic 36 Hamlin ...
- Week 11 Basketball Poll February 16, 2016 The Week 11 KSFY/KSWN South Dakota High School Broadcaster’s Basketball Poll that KWYR takes part in is out: BOYS AA 1. SF O’Gorman (13-4); 68 (12) 1 2. SF Washington (14-4); 58 (2) 2 3. Huron (14-3); 42 3 4. Aberdeen Central (13-4); 26 5 5. Watertown (12-5); 13 NR Others Roosevelt (10-8); 2, RV Pierre (12-6); 1 4 A 1. Dell Rapids (16-1); 70 (14) 1 2. ...
- Today’s schedule February 16, 2016 Boys and Girls Basketball Takini at St. Francis Boys Basketball Winner at Platte-Geddes Lyman at Chamberlain Burke/South Central at Colome Girls Basketball White River at Jones County Little Wound at Todd County Chamberlain at Stanley County
- Scores from Monday February 16, 2016 BOYS’ BASKETBALL Aberdeen Roncalli 46, Groton Area 44 Bridgewater-Emery 78, Centerville 50 Dell Rapids 51, Canton 31 DeSmet 63, Deuel 53 Deubrook 75, Estelline 42 Elkton-Lake Benton 41, Arlington 40 Flandreau Indian 45, Viborg-Hurley 35 Gayville-Volin 62, Avon 39 Irene-Wakonda 85, Freeman 42 Kimball/White Lake 65, Wessington Springs 43 Madison 73, Lennox 42 Oldham-Ramona/Rutland 73, Dell Rapids St. Mary 51 Philip 58, Newell 43 Red Cloud 89, Douglas 36 Scotland ...
- Wood Fire Department to hold annual fundraiser this weekend February 16, 2016 The Wood Fire Department will hold their annual fundraiser this Saturday, February 20th starting at 6pm at the Wood Community Hall. They will be serving roast beef and pork loin. It will be a free will offering event. All of the proceeds will go to the Wood Fire Department.
- Pesticide Applicator Re-Certifications coming up February 16, 2016 Private Pesticide Applicator Re-Certifications will be held at the Library Community Room in Martin next Monday, February 22nd starting at 1pm. For more information call 773-8120. There will be pesticide applicator re-certifications at Winner Regional Extension Center on Thursday, March 24th starting at 1pm. If you have questions you can call 842-1267.
- Meeting to take place on Thursday in Bonesteel February 15, 2016 The Mid Missouri River Prescribed Burn Association will be having a meeting this Thursday at 7pm at the Bonesteel Community Room. This meeting is open to anyone interested in controlling cedar trees with prescribed burning or would like a little more information on prescribed burning.
- Reminders for today February 15, 2016 Don’t forget that the Winner Methodist Church will hold their annual President’s Day Dinner tonight from 5:30 to 7:30 at the Church. They will serve a roast turkey dinner with all the trimmings, including pie! The Colome School Administration and School Board will be holding a public meeting this evening starting at 5pm in the ...
- Youth Basketball Tournament set for this weekend in Chamberlain February 15, 2016 Chamberlain will hold a youth boys basketball tournament this Saturday, February 20th. The tournament is open to 4th, 5th and 6th graders. Cost of admission is $90 per team. Games will be played in the Chamberlain Community Center, the Oacoma Community Center and at the Chamberlain Armory. If you have any questions you can call ...