We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Scores from an exciting Tuesday night March 2, 2016 BOYS’ BASKETBALL District 10B Semifinal Alcester-Hudson 63, Gayville-Volin 39 Irene-Wakonda 79, Viborg-Hurley 47 District 11B Semifinals Corsica/Stickney 75, Kimball/White Lake 56 Platte-Geddes 48, Andes Central/Dakota Christian 34 District 12B Semifinal Colome 79, Marty Indian 54 Gregory 58, Burke/South Central 43 District 15B Semifinals Dupree 80, Lemmon 67 Timber Lake 87, Tiospaye Topa 34 District 16B Semifinal Faith 60, Bison 51 Harding County 90, Newell 57 District 1AA Semifinal Sioux Falls O’Gorman 64, Brookings 56 Sioux Falls Roosevelt 44, Watertown ...
- Final Basketball Poll of the season March 1, 2016 The following is the Week 13 Boys KSFY/KWSN South Dakota Broadcaster’s Poll that KWYR takes part in: KWSN/KSFY Basketball Broadcasters Poll—Week #13, Feb 29, 2016 BOYS AA 1. SF Washington (16-4); 60 (12) 1 2. SF O’Gorman (15-5); 46 2 3. Huron (17-3); 38 3 4. Watertown (15-5); 23 4 5. Aberdeen Central (15-5); 13 5 A 1. SF Christian (17-3); 58 (10) 1 2. Dell ...
- Valentine to hold a free farm finance clinic March 1, 2016 There will be a free farm finance clinic in Valentine on Friday, March 11th. Farmers and ranchers are invited to meet with agriculture law attorneys and ag financial counselors. For more information you can call 1-800-464-0258.
- Township Meeting in Colome rescheduled March 1, 2016 We want to remind you that the Colome Township Meeting will not be held today. It has been rescheduled to Wednesday, March 2nd starting at 7pm at the First Fidelity Bank Community Room in Colome.
- Today’s schedule March 1, 2016 Girls Basketball Region 7A Championship in Pine Ridge at 7:30 central Winner vs Little Wound Region 7B Championship in Philip at 7pm central Jones County vs Wall Boys Basketball Region 6A First Round Miller at Stanley County Mobridge-Pollock at Crow Creek McLaughlin at Cheyenne-Eagle Butte District 11B Second Round Kimball/White Lake at Corsica/Stickney at 7 Andes Central/Dakota Christian at Platte-Geddes at 7 District 12B Second Round Burke/South Central at ...
- Postseason Basketball from Monday March 1, 2016 BOYS’ BASKETBALL Region 1A First Round Aberdeen Roncalli 69, Milbank Area 30 Britton-Hecla 56, Tiospa Zina Tribal 46 Groton Area 70, Webster 55 Region 2A First Round Hamlin 61, Great Plains Lutheran 43 Redfield/Doland 52, Deuel 51 District 7A First Round Little Wound 106, Bennett County 53 Pine Ridge 69, St. Francis Indian 44 Winner 73, Todd County 60 Region 8A First Round Belle Fourche 64, Hill City 58 Custer 40, Hot Springs ...
- White Lake and Valentine to hold blood drives this Thursday February 29, 2016 There will be a blood drive in White Lake this Thursday, March 3rd from 2:30-6:15 at the American Legion. To make an appointment you can call Joyce at 249-2472. A blood drive will also be held in Valentine on Thursday from 11:30am-5:30pm at the Catholic Church. To make an appointment call Jeannie at 402-376-4715.
- Coverage from the Winner Armory tonight for Todd County vs Winner! February 29, 2016 Boys Region 7A postseason basketball will come your way on 93.7FM tonight as the Winner Warriors will host the Todd County Falcons. Pre-game coverage will begin at 7:10 with Scott Schramm as tipoff is at 7:30 central. The winner of tonight’s matchup will advance to the semifinal round on Thursday at top seeded Red Cloud.
- Today’s schedule February 29, 2016 Boys Basketball District 11B First Round Tripp-Delmont/Armour at Kimball/White Lake at 7 District 12B First Round – Avon at Burke/South Central at 7 in Burke District 13B First Round in White River 6:30- Jones County vs Crazy Horse Region 7A First Round Todd County at Winner at 7:30 on Magic 93 St. Francis at Pine Ridge at 7:30 Bennett County at Little Wound at ...
- Dinner and a Show coming up March 15th in Gregory February 29, 2016 The Gregory High School Music Boosters will be holding a “Dinner and a Show” on Tuesday, March 15th at the Gregory Memorial Auditorium. You must get your tickets in advanced at First Fidelity Bank, Bankwest, Consumer’s Federal Credit Union or at the Gregory High School Office. All of the proceeds will go toward the 2017 ...