We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- A busy Saturday on KWYR AM and FM! February 11, 2016 Get ready for an exciting weekend on our airwaves this Saturday! Coaches Corner with Doski will begin at 9am on Country 1260, then at 4pm, Doski will be at the Corn Palace in Mitchell for the DWU Classic. The White River Tigers will take on Canistota. Tipoff is scheduled for 4. Coverage will be on ...
- Ainsworth holding a blood drive today February 11, 2016 There will be a blood drive in Ainsworth from 11am-5:15pm today at the Catholic Church Fellowship Area. To make an appointment call Roger at 402-387-2082. The blood drive is being sponsored by the Ainsworth High School FFA.
- Farm Ranch Clinic going on today in Valentine February 11, 2016 A free farm ranch clinic will take place in Valentine, Nebraska today. Farmers and ranchers are invited to meet with experienced ag law attorneys and ag financial counselors. For more information call Michelle at 800-464-0258.
- Blood Drive going on in Burke today February 10, 2016 There will be a blood drive in Burke today from noon-5pm at the Burke Civic Center. If you would like to make an appointment you can call Leslie at 775-9122. Today’s blood drive is being sponsored by the Gregory County Employees of FSA.
- Todd County High School sponsoring a free application for federal student aid February 10, 2016 Tonight, the Todd County High School will be sponsoring a free application for federal student aid during their family night for all senior students and parents. Families will need to bring their W-2’s for this or last year to process the financial aid application program. It will be held at the Library from 5-6:30.
- Girls Basketball Coverage from Winner tomorrow! February 10, 2016 Scott Schramm will provide you with coverage of Girls High School Basketball tomorrow night as the Winner Lady Warriors will host the Platte-Geddes Lady Black Panthers. Pre-game coverage on 93.7FM will start at around 7:40.
- Scores from Tuesday February 10, 2016 BOYS’ BASKETBALL Arlington 55, Florence/Henry 43 Baltic 69, Howard 23 Belle Fourche 62, Newell 42 Bison 49, Lemmon/McIntosh 32 Brandon Valley 45, Yankton 42 Britton-Hecla 66, Groton Area 57, OT Brookings 62, Mitchell 42 Burke/South Central 50, Bon Homme 47 Centerville 53, Dell Rapids St. Mary 37 Clark/Willow Lake 64, Tiospa Zina Tribal 43 Colome 67, North Central, Neb. 54 Crow Creek 51, Chamberlain 50 Dell Rapids 67, ...
- Week 10 Basketball Poll February 9, 2016 The KSFY/KWSN South Dakota Broadcaster’s Basketball Poll that KWYR takes part in is out: BOYS AA Sioux Falls O’Gorman (11-4); 89 (17) -last week #1 Sioux Falls Washington (11-4); 73 (1) –last week #2 Huron (12-3); 53 –last week #3 Pierre (11-5); 27 –last week unranked Aberdeen Central (11-4); 24 –last week #4 Receiving Votes Watertown (10-5); 3 –last week #5 Sioux Falls ...
- Ainsworth to hold a blood drive this week February 9, 2016 There will be a blood drive in Ainsworth this Thursday, February 11th from 11am-5:15pm at the Catholic Church Fellowship Area. To make an appointment you can call Roger at 402-387-2082. The drive is sponsored by the Ainsworth High School FFA.
- Wood Fire Department to hold annual fundraiser on February 20th February 9, 2016 The annual Wood Volunteer Fire Department fundraiser will take place on Saturday, February 20th starting at 6pm at the Wood Community Hall. They will be serving roast beef and pork loin. A free will offering will be taken at the event. All of the proceeds will go to the Fire Department in Wood.