We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Basketball from Friday February 6, 2016 BOYS’ BASKETBALL Aberdeen Christian 63, Great Plains Lutheran 45 Aberdeen Roncalli 77, Webster 54 Belle Fourche 62, Douglas 54 Beresford 49, Alcester-Hudson 43 Bon Homme 63, Avon 42 Bridgewater-Emery 70, Gayville-Volin 44 Britton-Hecla 50, Deuel 42 Crazy Horse 81, Wakpala 29 Custer 48, Hot Springs 44 Dell Rapids 71, Tri-Valley 60 Ethan 67, Kimball/White Lake 43 Faulkton 64, Edmunds Central 30 Florence/Henry 55, Rosholt 54 Freeman 67, Howard 49 Garretson ...
- Friday’s schedule February 5, 2016 Boys and Girls Basketball Gregory at Parkston Kimball/White Lake at Ethan Gothenburg at Valentine Boys Basketball Colome at Andes Central/Dakota Christian in Dakota Christian White River at Bennett County
- Scores from Thursday February 5, 2016 BOYS’ BASKETBALL Brookings 64, Harrisburg 48 Burke/South Central 63, Marty Indian 59 Clark/Willow Lake 60, Redfield/Doland 37 Colman-Egan 61, Arlington 49 Crazy Horse 67, Takini 63 Deubrook 41, DeSmet 39 Edmunds Central 64, Northwestern 61 Elkton-Lake Benton 63, Dell Rapids St. Mary 24 Ethan 58, Scotland 35 Eureka/Bowdle 90, Wakpala 36 Garretson 63, Baltic 43 Hanson 53, Centerville 37 Hill City 66, Newell 33 James Valley Christian 80, Iroquois ...
- Baked Potato benefit to take place next week in Winner February 5, 2016 We want to let you know that a baked potato benefit will take place next Friday, February 12th at the Winner National Guard Armory to help defray medical expenses for Winner High School Teacher John Hansen. That benefit will take place from 4:30-8pm.
- Movie held over this weekend at the Hipp February 5, 2016 Kung Fu Panda 3 will once again be showing this weekend at the Hipp Theatre in Gregory. There will be shows tonight, Saturday and Sunday nights at 7:30pm. Some of the big actors in the movie are: Bryan Cranston, Jack Black and J.K. Simmons. The movie is rated PG.
- Thursday’s schedule February 4, 2016 Boys and Girls Basketball Wall at White River Boys Basketball Kimball/White Lake at Platte-Geddes Marty at Burke/South Central in Bonesteel Girls Basketball Winner at Crow Creek Todd County at Chamberlain St. Francis at Red Cloud Wrestling Parkston at Burke/Gregory in Gregory Kimball-White Lake/Platte-Geddes at Redfield Quadrangular
- Coverage from Chamberlain tonight! February 4, 2016 Chris Doski will provide you with coverage of Girls Basketball from the Chamberlain National Guard Armory tonight as the Chamberlain Lady Cubs will host the Todd County Lady Falcons. His pre-game show will start at around 7:40 on 93.7FM. Best of luck to Todd County and Chamberlain!
- CRP Workshop to be held in Winner next week February 4, 2016 All area producers are invited to a CRP Workshop on Tuesday, February 9th at the Winner American Legion starting at noon. There will be discussions of general CRP practices along with new grazing and haying advantages. For more details call Nolan at 641-751-7439.
- Farm Ranch Clinic coming up in Valentine February 4, 2016 There will be a free farm ranch clinic in Valentine, Nebraska on Thursday, February 11th. Farmers and ranchers are invited to stop by and meet with experienced ag law attorneys and ag financial counselors. For more information you can call Michelle Soll at 800-464-0258.
- Winner Youth Wrestling Duals to take place this Friday February 3, 2016 Winner Youth Wrestling Duals for K-6th graders will take place this Friday, February 5th at the Winner Armory starting at 6pm. Come out and support Winner Youth Wrestling! The following teams are expected to dual: Winner, Wagner, Platte/Kimball and Western Edge.