We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- State Volleyball schedule for Thursday November 12, 2018 State Volleyball will get underway this Thursday in Sioux Falls at the Denny Sanford Premier Center. Here is Thursday’s schedule: Class ‘A’ No. 1 Miller (28-2) vs. No. 8 Rapid City Christian (25-12), at noon No. 4 Winner (26-3) vs. No. 5 Elk Point-Jefferson (27-5), at 1:45 p.m No. 3 Sioux Falls Christian (28-8) vs. 6. Parker (26-7), at ...
- Veterans Day soup and sandwich dinner happening at the Winner Legion today November 12, 2018 The Winner American Legion Auxiliary and VFW Auxiliary will be having a Veterans Day soup and sandwich dinner for veterans and their spouses today from 11:30am to 1pm at the Winner American Legion. The dinner is free for all veterans and their spouses. Winner Elementary students will perform at the dinner beginning at 12:30 pm.
- North Central set to battle Burwell tonight November 12, 2018 Playoff Football continues in Nebraska tonight as the North Central Knights will hit the road and battle unbeaten Burwell. Burwell’s quarterback, Sage Konicek has thrown for over 1,000 yards on the season and running back, Jase Williams, has ran for over 1,000 yards to lead their offense. North Central quarterback, Jake Heerten, has thrown for ...
- Schedule for Saturday November 10, 2018 College Football SDSU at Southern Illinois on Magic 93 Western Illinois at USD Illinois at Nebraska on Country 1260 State High School Football Championship Game 11AAA State Championship at 7:30- SF Washington vs Brandon Valley
- Football from Friday- Colome wins 9B State title!! November 10, 2018 Class 11AA Championship Pierre 38, Huron 20 Class 11B Championship Sioux Falls Christian 43, Bridgewater-Emery 8 Class 9B Championship Colome 48, Sully Buttes 42, OT AP-WF-11-10-18 0901GMT
- Dome schedule for Friday November 9, 2018 State High School Football Championships 10am- 9B State Championship Game- Colome vs Sully Buttes on Magic 93 1pm- 11B State Championship Game- SF Christian vs Bridgewater-Emery/Ethan 7:30pm- 11A State Championship Game- Pierre Riggs vs Huron
- Cowboys-Chargers ready for 9B showdown November 8, 2018 The 9B State Championship Game features two unbeaten teams who have dominated the opposition all season long- The Colome Cowboys and the Sully Buttes Chargers. Both teams enter Friday morning’s contest at the Dakota Dome with perfect records. Ben Connot’s Cowboys have been tough to stop as they are averaging over 330 rushing yards a ...
- Thursday reminders November 8, 2018 Keep in mind that a Geddes Community Blood Drive will happen from 3-6pm today at the Geddes Legion Hall on Main Street. Tonight, the Black Lab in Winner invites you to join them as the California Bad Girl’s Burlesque will perform one show beginning at 8pm. Purchase your tickets by calling 842-3003.
- Blood drive coming up in Todd County November 8, 2018 Todd County High School will be hosting a public blood drive at the high school in Mission on November 27th from 9am to 1:15pm. The blood drive will happen inside the Library. If you have any questions or want to make an appointment, contact Tonya Whirlwind Soldier Young at 605-856-3503.
- Pep Rally in Colome at 2:55 today! November 8, 2018 A reminder that a community wide pep rally will take place at the Colome Gymnasium today for the Colome Cowboy football team as they get ready to head to Vermillion to play the Sully Buttes Chargers on Friday for the 9B Championship! The pep rally will start at 2:55. On Sunday night, there will be ...