We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Schedule for Saturday November 3, 2018 College Football Missouri State at SDSU at 2 on Magic 93 USD at Indiana State Nebraska at Ohio State at 11am on Country 1260
- Football from Friday- Colome headed to the Dome! November 3, 2018 Class 11AAA(equals) Semifinal(equals) Brandon Valley 29, Sioux Falls O’Gorman 15 Sioux Falls Washington 28, Sioux Falls Roosevelt 14 Class 11AA(equals) Semifinal(equals) Huron 28, Yankton 23 Pierre 40, Brookings 7 Class 11A(equals) Semifinal(equals) Dell Rapids 25, Dakota Valley 22 Tea Area 28, West Central 0 Class 9AA(equals) Semifinal(equals) Bon Homme 43, Wolsey-Wessington 14 Kimball/White Lake 42, Garretson 14 Class 9A(equals) Semifinal(equals) Canistota 44, Timber Lake 20 Howard 12, Britton-Hecla 8 Class 11B(equals) Semifinal(equals) Bridgewater-Emery 42, Mt. Vernon/Plankinton 6 Sioux ...
- Community Blood Drive coming up in Geddes November 2, 2018 A community blood drive is coming up in Charles Mix County next week. The drive will be held at the Geddes Legion Hall from 3-6pm on Thursday, November 8th. Signup to save a life today by calling 1-800-287-4903, or by going to lifeservebloodcenter.org.
- Two spots left on our ‘Gettin Rich with Rooster’ list! November 2, 2018 Be sure you have either your KWYR app on, or kwyr.com on one of your tabs at work today! Today, we will be taking our final two qualifiers in our ‘Gettin Rich with Rooster Country’ sweepstakes. It is your chance to qualify for our big $500 cash giveaway this month! Yesterday, Kathy Shelbourn became qualifier ...
- Schedule for Friday November 2, 2018 Semifinal Football 11AAA SF Washington at SF Roosevelt Brandon Valley at SF O’Gorman 11AA Brookings at Pierre Riggs Huron at Yankton 11A West Central at Tea Dell Rapids at Dakota Valley 11B SF Christian at Canton MVP at Bridgewater/Emery-Ethan 9AA Bon Homme at Wolsey-Wessington Kimball/White Lake at Garretson at 7 9A Canistota/Freeman at Timber Lake Howard at Britton-Hecla 9B Faulkton Area at Sully Buttes Wall at Colome on Magic 93 at 6pm
- Volleyball from Thursday November 2, 2018 Volleyball Brandon Valley def. Sioux Falls Lincoln, 25-21, 21-25, 21-25, 25-15, 15-12 Mitchell def. Harrisburg, 25-22, 25-23, 25-18 Rapid City Central def. Sturgis, 25-17, 25-9, 25-16 Rapid City Stevens def. Spearfish, 25-10, 25-11, 25-14 Sioux Falls O’Gorman def. Yankton, 25-22, 25-19, 25-12 Sioux Falls Washington def. Brookings, 25-20, 20-25, 25-23, 25-12 Watertown def. Aberdeen Central, 25-17, 24-26, 25-18, 25-15 Region 1A Finals Aberdeen Roncalli def. ...
- Wildkats ready to battle Garretson tomorrow November 1, 2018 The Kimball/White Lake Wildkats will battle the Garretson Blue Dragons tomorrow night in the Semi-Final round of the 9AA Football playoffs. Kickoff is slated for 7pm in Garretson. The Blue Dragons are a perfect 10-0 on the season as they have defeated Hamlin (24-20) and then Webster Area in the quarterfinal round, 44-29. Dale Taylor’s ...
- Free soup and sandwich dinner for veterans coming up November 1, 2018 The Winner American Legion Auxiliary and VFW Auxiliary will be having a Veterans Day soup and sandwich dinner on November 12th from 11:30am to 1pm at the Winner American Legion. Winner Elementary students will perform at 12:30, and veterans along with their spouses will eat for free.
- Meal on Main in Burke to happen on Monday November 1, 2018 Make plans to enjoy dinner in Burke on Monday of next week! There will be a meal on Main in Burke at the Burke Civic Center on Monday, November 5th from 11am to 1pm as they will be serving up roast beef, mashed potatoes and a dessert. It is a fundraiser for the Burke Daycare ...
- Volleyball for tonight November 1, 2018 Postseason Volleyball Region 7A in Winner Pine Ridge vs Bennett County at 6 Red Cloud at Winner at 7:30 Region 6A Chamberlain at Cheyenne-Eagle Butte at 7 Mobridge-Pollock at Miller at 6 Region 5A Platte/Geddes at McCook Central/Montrose at 7 Parker at Wagner at 7 Region 6B AC/DC vs Burke at 6 in Bonesteel Kimball/White Lake vs Corsica/Stickney at 7:30 in Bonesteel