We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Volleyball from Tuesday October 17, 2018 Aberdeen Roncalli def. Ipswich, 25-16, 25-17, 25-9 Arlington def. Elkton-Lake Benton, 25-10, 25-17, 25-19 Avon def. Corsica/Stickney, 21-25, 25-23, 25-21, 25-19 Baltic def. Howard, 25-14, 26-24, 25-15 Beresford def. Vermillion, 25-23, 25-21, 21-25, 25-23 Bowman County, N.D. def. Lemmon, 25-27, 23-25, 25-17, 25-22, 15-11 Boyd County, Neb. def. Gregory, 18-25, 25-9, 25-14, 25-21 Castlewood def. Colman-Egan, 25-18, 20-25, 18-25, 25-23, 15-10 Chester def. ...
- Get your sealed bids in for the Gregory Football game! October 16, 2018 The Gregory Gorillas will play Baltic in the first round of the high school football playoffs this Thursday at 6pm. The Gregory Athletics Club has added another private booth. You now have four chances to win a private booth for the game! Sealed bids must be sent in to Bankwest of First Fidelity Bank in ...
- Platte to host Bull Riding Tour on Friday night October 16, 2018 The Northern Bull Riding Tour Finals will take place on Friday, October 19th in Platte at the Yellow Rose Arena. The Calcutta will start at 6:30pm and bull riding to follow. There will be a $3,000 added purse . For kids, a candy scramble will take place along with a steer riding event. The stock ...
- Tuesday sports schedule October 16, 2018 Volleyball Wagner at Winner Chamberlain at Cheyenne-Eagle Butte Triangular St. Francis at Todd County Gregory at West Boyd Valentine at Broken Bow Invite Stuart at Ainsworth Jones County at Colome Highmore/Harrold at Lyman Lower Brule at White River Platte at Kimball/White Lake
- Volleyball from Monday October 16, 2018 Volleyball Canistota def. Irene-Wakonda, 25-7, 22-25, 25-15, 25-18 Chadron, Neb. def. Hot Springs, 25-21, 25-7, 25-12 Cheyenne-Eagle Butte def. Dupree, 25-22, 25-22, 25-10 Corsica/Stickney def. Sanborn Central/Woonsocket, 25-17, 22-25, 25-18, 25-23 Edmunds Central def. Eureka/Bowdle, 25-12, 25-18, 25-23 Ethan def. Avon, 25-19, 25-14, 25-14 Faulkton def. Ipswich, 28-26, 25-16, 25-22 Great Plains Lutheran def. Aberdeen Christian, 26-24, 25-22, 25-22 Hanson def. Scotland, 25-7, 25-18, ...
- Volleyball tonight October 15, 2018 Volleyball tonight MVP at Winner Platte at TDA
- Schedule for Saturday October 13, 2018 College Football Youngstown State at SDSU on Magic 93 at 2pm Northern Iowa at USD Nebraska at Northwestern at 11am on Country 1260 Volleyball Ainsworth at Valentine Invite Jones County at New Underwood Colome at Lake Andes Todd County at Box Elder
- Football from Friday October 13, 2018 Arlington/Lake Preston 34, Colman-Egan 12 Beresford 41, Mt. Vernon/Plankinton 24 Bison 78, Crazy Horse 0 Bon Homme 58, Platte-Geddes 8 Brandon Valley 34, Yankton 9 Bridgewater-Emery/Ethan 55, Sioux Valley 12 Britton-Hecla 47, Great Plains Lutheran 7 Brookings 21, Sioux Falls Lincoln 7 Burke/South Central 30, Alcester-Hudson 12 Canton 48, Wagner 12 Chamberlain 20, Stanley County 7 Cheyenne-Eagle Butte 38, Crow Creek 18 Colome 70, Avon 8 Corsica/Stickney 20, ...
- Schedule for Friday October 12, 2018 Football Burke at Alcester-Hudson in Alcester Avon at Colome Gregory at Miller-Highmore Harrold in Miller on Magic 93 Lyman at Kimball/White Lake Platte-Geddes at Bon Homme Rapid City Christian at Jones County/White River Woonsocket/Wessington Springs/Sanborn Central at Winner on Country 1260 St. Francis at Todd County Chamberlain at Stanley County Valentine at Ord Boyd County at Ainsworth Niobrara/Verdigre at North Central
- 4-H Hunter’s Breakfast to happen next weekend October 12, 2018 The annual Tripp County 4-H Hunter’s Breakfast will be held on Saturday, October 20th and on Sunday, October 21st from 7-11am both days inside the Tripp County 4-H Center at the Fairgrounds. The breakfast is all you can eat and the menu includes: pancakes, ham and eggs, coffee, milk and juice. Proceeds from the breakfast ...