We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Schedule for Wednesday August 8, 2018 State Amateur Baseball in Sioux Falls 5:30- Alexandria vs Clark 7:30- Flandreau vs Dimock/Emery
- Baseball scores from Tuesday August 8, 2018 At the State B Amateur Baseball Tournament in Sioux Falls last night, Harrisburg won the first game of the night over Lennox, 12-0. In game two, Madison rallied after being down six runs in the eighth inning as they came back to defeat Lesterville, 9-8. In Major League Baseball last night, Mitch Garver’s three run ...
- Paul Storms benefit to happen tonight August 7, 2018 A grinding away at cancer benefit for Paul Storms will be held tonight at St. Mary’s Hall in Winner. Doors will open at 5:30 with a free will offering dinner beginning at 6pm as they will be serving hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans and chips. If you would like to donate a pie or an auction ...
- Course set for Sunday at the Rosebud Arrow, Rod and Gun Club August 7, 2018 An enhanced concealed carry course will be held on Sunday, August 12th from 8am-6pm at the Rosebud Arrow, Rod and Gun Club in Winner. This class will qualify the applicant to get a South Dakota enhanced concealed carry permit. Contact Jack Handcock at 605-515-3381 for registration and payment information.
- Schedule for Tuesday August 7, 2018 State Amateur Baseball in Sioux Falls tonight 5:30- Harrisburg vs Lennox 7:30- Madison vs Lesterville
- Baseball from Monday August 7, 2018 At the State ‘B’ Amateur Baseball Tournament in Sioux Falls last night, the Milbank Firechiefs defeated the Miller/Wessington Outlaws, 8-2. In game two, the Garretson BlueJays shutout the Akron Rebels, 3-0. In Major League Baseball last night, Cleveland defeated Minnesota, 10-0.
- Monday’s Schedule August 6, 2018 State Amateur Baseball in Sioux Falls 5:30- Miller/Wessington vs Milbank 7:30- Akron vs Garretson
- Scores from Sunday August 6, 2018 The State B Junior Legion Baseball Tournament wrapped up yesterday at Leahy Bowl. Winner beat Clark in eight innings for the consolation championship by a final score of 6-5 in eight innings. Groton beat Warner/Ipswich/Northwestern, 11-1 for third place. Lennox beat Redfield in the championship game, 8-2. In the state amateur tournament in Sioux Falls ...
- Schedule for Sunday August 5, 2018 State B Jr Legion Baseball at Leahy Bowl Consolation Championship at 10am Winner vs Clark on Magic 93 Third place game at 12:15 W.I.N. vs Groton Championship game at 2:30 Lennox vs Redfield
- Schedule for Saturday August 4, 2018 Golf Winner Regional Foundation Tournament at the Winner Country Club Silver Dollar Bar Tournament at the Chamberlain Country Club Ladies Tournament at the Murdo Golf Course Junior Legion Baseball- Day 2 of State Tournament at Leahy Bowl 10am- Mission vs Claremont/Britton on Country 1260 12:15-Winner vs Wessington Springs on Country 1260 4:45- Redfield vs Groton 7pm- Lennox vs W.I.N. State Amateur Baseball in Sioux ...