We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Lady Wranglers Open Horse Show fast approaching July 6, 2018 The Lady Wranglers Open Horse Show will take place on July 22nd beginning at 10am at the Cherry County Fairgrounds in Valentine. The entry fee is five dollars and there will be age divisions for pre-junior, junior, senior and adult. The horse show classes are: western pleasure, English pleasure, reining, trail, poles, barrels, flag race ...
- Weekend sports schedule July 6, 2018 July 7th Golf 4 person scramble at the Winner Country Club Lyman/Jones County two man scramble at the Medicine Creek Golf Course Softball 10U Tournament in Colome Junior Legion Baseball Selby at Winner Junior Teener Baseball Regional Tournament in Platte, Day 1 of 6 MVP vs Winner at 10am Platte/Geddes vs Colome at 1pm Gregory vs Corsica at 4 Parkston vs Kimball/White Lake at 7 July 8th Softball 18U and 16U ...
- Scores from last night July 6, 2018 In amateur baseball last night, Chamberlain was able to get a road win over Kimball/White Lake, 6-3. In Legion Baseball at Leahy Bowl, Winner/Colome defeated Valentine, 5-2. The Mission Junior Teeners were victorious on the road over Winner by a final score of 10-5.
- Clearfield Hall to celebrate 100 years this month July 5, 2018 Come and celebrate 100 years for the Clearfield Hall on Saturday, July 28th beginning at 3pm as there will be a short program at the hall along with kids and adult games, in addition to supper and music. There will be a drawing for a quilt and a gun raffle. Bring your cooler and celebrate ...
- Burke Farmers Market to open next week July 5, 2018 The Burke Area Farmers Market will begin on Thursday, July 12th from 4:30-6:30pm on Main Street! They will have many old and new vendors this summer. Check out their new website at www.burkeareafarmersmarket.com. Be listening to Country 1260 in the coming days as we will have further information provided by Kelsea Sutton.
- Schedule for Thursday July 5, 2018 Amateur Baseball Miller at South Central Chamberlain at Kimball/White Lake Junior Teener Baseball Mission at Winner Legion Baseball Valentine at Winner/Colome
- Scores from Wednesday July 5, 2018 In Junior Teener Baseball on Wednesday, Gregory defeated Winner,13-2. Winner/Colome was victorious over Gregory in the Junior Legion game, 8-2. In Amateur Baseball last night, the Winner/Colome Pheasants defeated the South Central Storm, 13-0 as Austin Richey and Derek Graesser hit homeruns. Major League Baseball from the Fourth of July, the Milwaukee Brewers beat the ...
- A busy Fourth of July in Gregory July 4, 2018 There will be plenty of activities happening in Gregory for the Fourth of July today: The Avera Gregory Run/Walk will start at 8am. Black Hills Paintball will start at 9am at the Gregory Auditorium. The Kiddie Parade will start at 10:30 as everyone will meet at Krotter’s Corner. The Big Parade will get underway at ...
- Schedule for the Fourth July 4, 2018 Golf Three person scramble at the Medicine Creek Golf Course Junior Teener and Junior Legion Baseball Winner at Gregory Amateur Baseball Winner/Colome at South Central
- Scores from Tuesday July 4, 2018 In Junior Teener Baseball on Tuesday, Platte defeated Corsica by a final score of 8-3. In Teener Baseball last night, Platte defeated Corsica, 14-7. The Emery Teeners were able to shutout Kimball/White Lake, 2-0. In amateur baseball, the Platte Killer Tomatoes were able to hold off Corsica/Stickney, 5-3.