We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Ainsworth and Valentine to hold blood drives tomorrow May 4, 2016There will be a blood drive in Valentine tomorrow from 11:30am-5:30pm at the Catholic Church Parish Hall. The drive is sponsored by the Valentine Rotary Club. Ainsworth will also hold a blood drive tomorrow. That blood drive will run from Noon-4:45pm at the Methodist Church. To make an appointment call Mary Jo at 402-387-1153.
- Celebrate CFEL week! May 4, 2016Don’t forget that it is CFEL Week! The Tripp County Community and Family Extension Leaders (formerly known as the Extension Homemakers) are being recognized all throughout the week for the hard work and time they have put in for the community. Come be a part of the family celebration on broadening horizons and maintaining quality family ...
- Club Baseball on the schedule tonight May 4, 2016Club Baseball tonight Winner/Colome at Platte/Geddes Lead/Deadwood at Gregory/South Central in Gregory
- Results from the Miller Invite from Tuesday May 4, 2016Girls 100 Meter Dash Name Yr School Finals Finals 1 Bradford, Bailey 12 Sully Buttes 12.86 10 2 Williams, Latavia 12 Wolsey-Wessi 13.03 8 3 Turck, Autumn 10 Redfield/Dol 13.13 6 4 Boekelheide, Hailey 8 Northwestern 13.42 5 5 Schell, Sydney 7 Northwestern 13.43 4 6 Muellenberg, Tana 11 Redfield/Dol 13.58 3 7 Rust, Mercedes 11 Cheyenne-Eag 13.70 2 8 Sorensen, Makenzie 9 Chamberlain 13.75 ...
- Pre-School registration set for this evening in Chamberlain May 3, 2016Don’t forget that Chamberlain Treehouse Pre-School registration for the 2016-2017 school year will be held this evening from 5:30-6:30pm at the Trinity Lutheran Church in Chamberlain. They ask those that will be attending that you please bring the registration fee that is owed, along with an immunization record as well.
- Winner to hold a blood drive later this month May 3, 2016There will be a blood drive in Winner on Wednesday, May 25th from 10:30am-4:30pm, and on Thursday, May 26th from 7am-noon at the Winner American Legion. The drive is being sponsored by the Southern Belle Cattlewomen. If you would like to make an appointment for the blood drive you can call Ruth Anne at 605-879-2497.
- Tuesday's schedule May 3, 2016Track and Field Jones County at Rapid City Christian Invite Platte-Geddes, Gregory and Kimball/White Lake at Freeman Relays Lyman and Winner at Miller Invite Club Baseball Chamberlain/Lyman at Gregory Golf Kimball/White Lake at Wessington Springs Invite
- Twins beat Keuchel in Houston! May 3, 2016HOUSTON (AP) – Brian Dozier broke out of a slump with three hits and the Minnesota Twins snapped Dallas Keuchel’s 17-game home winning streak with a 6-2 victory over the Houston Astros on Monday night. Keuchel (2-4) allowed five runs on five hits with three strikeouts in 4 1/3 innings and struggled with his command for ...
- Monday's sports schedule May 2, 2016Golf Valentine at Ainsworth Invite
- Get signed up for the Colome Pink Ladies Dart League! May 2, 2016The Colome Pink Ladies Dart League is gearing up for another summer! The group gets together and throw darts and hosts fundraisers to raise money, which they give to local community members who are fighting cancer. If you are interested in joining the league you can call Chrissy at 840-0343 or Collene at 840-1636. The ...