We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Two day blood drive set for next week March 16, 2016There will be a blood drive in Winner on Wednesday, March 23rd from 12:30-6:30, and on Thursday, March 24th from 8am-1pm at the Winner National Guard Armory. The drive is sponsored by Winner High School. To make an appointment call Kelly at 842-8125.
- Parent Teacher Conferences coming up in Winner March 16, 2016The Winner School District would like to invite all parents/guardians of Winner students to attend parent teacher conferences on Tuesday, March 22nd from 4-6:30pm, and on Thursday, the 24th from 4-6:30 in the classrooms. If you are unable to attend, please contact the school to setup times for you to meet with your child’s teachers.
- Coverage from Aberdeen and Rapid City this week! March 16, 2016Best of luck to the Chamberlain Cubs, White River Tigers and the Winner Warriors this week at the State ‘A’ and State ‘B’ Basketball Tournaments! Tomorrow, Chris Doski will have coverage from the ‘B’ Tournament in Aberdeen for the White River vs Potter County game. Pre-game coverage will begin at around 1:20 on 93.7FM. Tomorrow ...
- Youth Tackle Football starting up soon in Chamberlain March 16, 2016Youth Tackle Football will start March 31st for 4th, 5th and 6th graders in Chamberlain! The deadline to register is March 23rd. Registration forms can be found at the Chamberlain Community Center or at chamberlainsd.net. If you have questions you can call Ron LaMie at 730-4022.
- SESD Girls All-Conference Basketball team revealed March 15, 2016Our area girls basketball teams were well represented on the SESD All-Conference list! Winner’s Allison Cox made first team all-conference, Chamberlain’s Dawson Munger made second team all-conference along with Winner’s Bailey Volmer and Hallie Hallock of Platte-Geddes. Winner’s Kylie Horstman was named to the SESD third team all-conference along with Alexis Peterson of Platte-Geddes and ...
- Supper and pie auction coming up Saturday in Witten March 15, 2016The Witten firemen will hold their annual soup supper and pie auction this Saturday, March 19th at the Witten Community Hall. They will serve from 5:30 to 7:30 with the auction to begin at 6:30. A freewill offering will be taken at the event. Come out and support the firemen!
- White River to hold a blood drive March 30th March 15, 2016There will be a blood drive in White River on Wednesday, March 30th from 8:30am to 12:30pm at the Community Events Center. The drive is being sponsored by the FCCLA. If you would like to make an appointment you can call Tracy at 259-3137.
- Sendoff for the Winner Warriors tomorrow March 15, 2016There will be a sendoff for the Winner Warriors tomorrow morning at 7:30am. The Warriors will head to the State ‘A’ Boys Basketball Tournament to take on St. Thomas More on Thursday at 7pm central time on day one of the tournament. Best of luck to the Warriors and also to the Chamberlain Cubs in ...
- East/West Shootout to happen Monday! March 15, 2016The Gregory Athletics Club will hold the 25th annual East/West Shootout next Monday, March 21st at the Gregory Memorial Auditorium. It will start at 6:30 with the girls game taking place first. A three point shootout will happen after followed by the boys game. Come out and get one final look at all of our ...
- 3 Lady Warriors named to All-State Tournament team March 14, 2016The Winner Lady Warriors had three individuals that made the Girls Class ‘A’ All-State Tournament team. Seniors Allison Cox, Bailey Volmer and Sydney Fritz were all named to the All-State team. Congratulations to Coach Aaker and the Lady Warriors on a fantastic season!