Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Patchy blowing snow after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 4. Wind chill values between -10 and zero. Blustery, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values between -7 and -17. Blustery, with a northwest wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a temperature falling to near 6 by 8pm, then rising to around 17 during the remainder of the night. Wind chill values between -3 and 2. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Borderline Bassmasters to hold Ice Fishing Derby Sunday January 23, 2019 The Borderline Bassmasters will hold their annual Ice Fishing Derby this Sunday, January 27th at Roosevelt Dam. Registration will begin at 8am and the derby will start at 9am. There is a fifteen dollar entry fee. Prizes will be awarded for longest bass, northern and perch. For more information, call DB’s Bait & Tackle at ...
- Information on Rosebud Electric scholarship January 23, 2019 The Rosebud Electric Cooperative will again be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a student of a Rosebud Electric Cooperative member. Applications can be picked up at the High School Counselor’s Office or at the Rosebud Electric Office in Gregory. The deadline to apply is February 15th.
- Doug Stoeger Band to perform this weekend in Valentine January 22, 2019 The Valentine Arts Council will present the Doug Stoeger Band at the Valentine High School Auditorium this weekend! The entertainment will be provided on Sunday beginning at 6pm with a free will donation being taken at the door. Stop out and enjoy terrific folk and rock music on Sunday in the heart city!
- Amateur Baseball meeting coming up in Mitchell January 23, 2019 The annual meeting of the South Dakota Amateur Baseball Association will be held on Sunday, February 10th at the Highland Conference Center in Mitchell. A meal will be served at ...
- Basketball scores from Tuesday January 23, 2019 BOYS PREP BASKETBALL Aberdeen Roncalli 48, Hamlin 31 Andes Central/Dakota Christian 64, Wessington Springs 48 Brandon Valley 71, Sioux Falls Washington 59 Canistota 57, Chester 39 Chamberlain 67, Madison 62 Colman-Egan 64, Dell Rapids St. Mary ...
- Falcons come to Winner tonight January 22, 2019 Boys High School Basketball will come your way on Magic 93 tonight when the Winner Warriors host the Todd County Falcons. Pre-game coverage with Scott Schramm will get underway at ...
Persons with disabilities needing assistance with public inspection file content should contact Scott Schramm, 605-842-3333, 1-800-388-5997 or email email@example.com.