We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Tuesday's schedule April 26, 2016Track and Field Kimball/White Lake, Gregory and Chamberlain at Club Meet in Miller Todd County and St. Francis at West River Invite in Pine Ridge
- Twins Talk is back today! April 26, 2016Tune in today and tonight for another edition of ‘Twins Talk’ with Chris Doski! Chris and a local Minnesota Twins fan will talk about the Twins’ walk-off win against the Cleveland Indians last night along with many other Twins related topics. The program today will air at around 3:45 on Country 1260, and at around ...
- Annual crop and livestock association meeting to be held next week in Burke April 26, 2016The annual meeting of the Gregory County Crop and Livestock Improvement Association will be held on Monday, May 2nd at 6:30pm at the Burke Civic Center Community Room. Members and those wanting to join should come and enjoy supper, a short crop presentation and the annual business meeting. For more information call Matt at 830-1714 ...
- A couple of reminders for today April 26, 2016The Presho Fire Department will be testing their severe weather alert siren today. There will be a simulated tornado warning at 1:30 this afternoon. Also, the Cherry County Board of Commissioners will meet at 10am this morning at the Office of the Commissioners in Valentine.
- Club Baseball on the schedule for tonight April 25, 2016If you are looking for something to do tonight, checkout a local club baseball game that will be taking place in the river city! Platte-Geddes will play at Chamberlain/Lyman. First pitch is at 5:30. Tonight is Senior Night and Parents night for the Chamberlain/Lyman student-athletes. We want to say best of luck to both teams ...
- Checkout the horse races in Fort Pierre this weekend!! April 25, 2016The Fort Pierre Chamber wants to remind everyone that the horse races will be back this weekend at the Stanley County Fairgrounds! Races will take place this Saturday and Sunday, April 30th and May 1st. There will also be races on May 7th and the 8th. Post time is 1pm sharp. Bring the whole family to the ...
- Chamberlain to hold a blood drive on Wednesday and Thursday April 25, 2016There will be a blood drive in Chamberlain this Wednesday, April 27th from 10am-12:30pm, and from 2-6 at the Fire Hall. For more information call Karon at 730-1128. Also, a blood drive will be held this Thursday, April 28th from 7:30am-11:10 and from 12:40-3:30 in the parking lot at Chamberlain High School. This drive is ...
- Reminder for Wednesday April 25, 2016Don’t forget that a retirement open house for Becky Zirpel will be held this Wednesday, April 27th from 2-4pm at the Gregory County FSA Office, and also at the Burke VFW Wednesday night beginning at 7pm. Come out and congratulate Becky on her retirement!
- Chamberlain Relay winners from Saturday April 24, 2016The Chamberlain Track and Field team hosted the Chamberlain Relays on Saturday. On the boys side, winning the shot put was Todd Kieffer of Kimball/White Lake. Chase Wright of Philip took home first place in the discus throw. Riggs Priebe of Chamberlain won the long jump. The high jump event was won by Platte/Geddes’ Malachi ...
- Saturday's schedule April 23, 2016Golf Jones County and Lyman at Conference Invite in Wall Track and Field Jones County, Kimball/White Lake, White River, Lyman and Platte-Geddes at Chamberlain Relays Club Baseball Gregory at Bennett County Winner/Colome at Mission