We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Winner/Colome Royals beat Gregory April 5, 2016The Winner/Colome Royals beat the Gregory Club Baseball team on Monday night behind solid pitching and good hitting all throughout the lineup. Reed Harter, Kelly O’Bryan and Ty Bolton combined for the shutout on the mound.
- Today's Schedule April 4, 2016Track and Field Burke/South Central and Chamberlain at SDSU HS Invite in Brookings Club Baseball Winner/Colome at Gregory
- Tune in for Twins Talk tomorrow! April 4, 2016Chris Doski will be back with another edition of ‘Twins Talk’ tomorrow! Chris and a local Minnesota Twins fan will breakdown today’s season opener against Baltimore and also how they think the team will fair this season. The program will air at around 3:45 tomorrow on Country 1260, and at around 7:10pm on Magic 93!
- Preschool Open House to take place on Wednesday April 4, 2016A preschool open house will be held at the Dakota Christian School this Wednesday, April 6th from 9-11am. The open house will be for parents and their children who would be interested in pre-school. For more information call Rachel at 243-2211.
- A couple of Gregory reminders for today April 4, 2016Don’t forget a cleanup night will be held tonight at the Gregory Golf Course starting at 7pm. Also, the Gregory Elementary School will be holding their spring concert tonight beginning at 7pm at the Gregory Memorial Auditorium.
- Bill Pistulka Track and Field results April 3, 2016The 2016 Bill Pistulka Track and Field Invite was held on Saturday in Winner. The following results are courtesy of Winner High School: Girls 100 Meter Dash =================================================================================== Name Year School Seed Finals H# Points =================================================================================== Finals 1 Valandra, Caelyn 7 Todd County 12.7 3 10 2 Herman, Sara 11 Lyman 14.0 2 8 3 Krumpus, Haley 8 Colome 14.0 1 6 4 Uthe, ...
- Saturday's schedule April 2, 2016Track and Field Jones County, Lyman, Todd County, St. Francis and Colome at Bill Pistulka Invite in Winner Valentine at Ogallala Invite Women’s College Basketball WNIT Championship- Florida Gulf Coast at USD at 2pm
- Winner/Colome's Club Baseball games for Saturday postponed April 1, 2016Due to the wet field conditions, the Winner/Colome Club Baseball games that were scheduled for this Saturday in Parkston have been postponed to this Sunday, April 3rd. Winner/Colome will play at 2pm on Sunday against Parkston. It will be a varsity doubleheader only this weekend.
- Frank Day's Fishing Tournament set for this weekend! April 1, 2016The first annual Frank Day’s Place Fishing Tournament will be held tomorrow! A rules meeting will be held tonight and one team member must be present and must be 21 years of age. Fishermen are still wanted for the tournament. If you have questions call 830-1020.
- Mission to hold a blood drive soon April 1, 2016There will be a blood drive in Mission on Wednesday, April 13th from 9:30am to 2pm at the Todd County High School. The drive is being sponsored by the Student Council. If you would like to make an appointment you can call Hillary at 856-3503.