We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Scores from Tuesday March 9, 2016BOYS’ BASKETBALL Region 1AA Sioux Falls Lincoln 54, Watertown 36 Sioux Falls Roosevelt 64, Brandon Valley 60 Region 2AA Aberdeen Central 74, Sturgis Brown 42 Rapid City Central 64, Mitchell 55 Region 1A Regional Final Aberdeen Roncalli 48, Sisseton 47 Region 3A Regional Final Sioux Falls Christian 60, Dell Rapids 59 Region 4A Regional Final Dakota Valley 52, Vermillion 50 Region 5A Regional Final Mt. Vernon/Plankinton 61, Parkston 56 Region 7A Regional Final Winner 51, Little ...
- Reminders for today March 8, 2016The Valentine School Board will meet this evening at 5pm at Valentine High School. A County Republicans caucus will be held this evening in Chamberlain beginning at 5pm at the Anchor Grille. Also the annual Clearfield Hall board meeting is set to begin at 7pm tonight at the Clearfield Hall.
- Scrubs Camp set for April 8th in Winner March 8, 2016Winner Regional Healthcare Center will host a Scrubs Camp on April 8th. Area high school students have the opportunity to explore a variety of healthcare options. For more information or to register call Sharon at 842-7150. Applications are due March 25th.
- Tuesday's schedule March 8, 2016Boys Basketball Region 7A Championship at the Civic Center Ice Arena in Rapid City at 7 central on Country 1260 Winner vs Little Wound Region 6B Championship at 6:30 at the Corn Palace Corsica/Stickney vs Colome on Magic 93 Region 7B Championship in Wall at 7 central White River vs Rapid City Christian
- Scores from Monday March 8, 2016BOYS’ BASKETBALL Region 6A Regional Final Chamberlain 53, Cheyenne-Eagle Butte 43 GIRLS’ BASKETBALL Region 1AA State Qualifier Harrisburg 48, Brookings 29 Sioux Falls Roosevelt 45, Sioux Falls Lincoln 43 Region 2AA State Qualifier Mitchell 51, Sturgis Brown 44 Rapid City Stevens 66, Pierre 55 AP-WF-03-08-16 1001GMT
- Get signed up to ride on the fan bus to Rapid City tomorrow! March 7, 2016There will be a fan bus going to Rapid City tomorrow for the Boys Region 7A Championship game. The bus will be leaving at 2pm. You must reserve your spot by noon today. Cost is two dollars for students and five dollars for adults. To reserve a spot call Barb at the HIgh School at ...
- Farm Finance Clinic coming up on Friday in the heart city March 7, 2016There will be a free farm finance clinic that will take place this week in Valentine. The clinic will be held on Friday, March 11th. Farmers and ranchers are invited to stop by and meet with experienced ag law attorneys and ag financial counselors. If you would like more information you can call Michelle at ...
- Coverage to come your way from Mitchell and Rapid City tomorrow March 7, 2016Tomorrow night, Scott and Doski will provide you with coverage of boys regional basketball from Mitchell and Rapid City. On 1260AM, Scott will be at the Rapid City Civic Center Ice Arena for the Region 7A Championship game as Winner plays Little Wound. Tipoff is at 7pm central. Pre-game coverage will begin at 6:35. On ...
- Blood Drive to take place March 30th in White River March 7, 2016There will be a blood drive in White River on Wednesday, March 30th from 8:30am to 12:30pm at the Community Events Center. The drive is being sponsored by the FCCLA. If you would like to make an appointment you can call Tracy at 605-259-3137.
- Lady Warriors to play West Central on Thursday in Watertown March 6, 2016The Girls Class ‘A’ State Basketball Tournament pairings were released Sunday morning. At Noon Thursday in Watertown, top seeded St. Thomas More will take on eight seeded Dell Rapids. Game two will see four seeded Elk Point-Jefferson play five seeded Hamlin. At 6pm Thursday, two seeded Webster Area will take on seven seeded McLaughlin. The ...