We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Blood drive to happen in Winner this week September 27, 2016Just a reminder that a two day blood drive will be held at the Winner American Legion this week. The drive will start on Wednesday, September 28th and end on Thursday, the 29th. On Wednesday the 28th, the drive will run from Noon-6pm. On Thursday the 29th, the blood drive will run from 7:30am-12:30pm. To make an appointment ...
- Schedule for Tuesday September 27, 2016Cross Country Winner, White River, Jones County, Lyman, Gregory and Chamberlain at Todd County Invite Cheer and Dance Platte-Geddes at O’Gorman Invite in Sioux Falls Volleyball Lyman at Kimball/White Lake in Kimball Colome at Andes Central/Dakota Christian in Lake Andes Jones County at Wall Chamberlain at Miller Todd County at Winner Gregory at White River Mt. Vernon/Plankinton at Platte-Geddes North Central at Valentine
- Coverage from Chamberlain this Friday! September 27, 2016Chris Doski will head to Chamberlain for coverage of high school football this Friday as the Cubs will host the Todd County Falcons. It will be homecoming night in the river city! Pre-game coverage on 93.7FM will begin at around 6:30 as Chris will talk with Coach Bob Kornely and Coach Jerry Rhodes. Best of luck ...
- Prostate Screenings to happen this evening in Winner September 26, 2016Winner Regional Healthcare Center will host a prostate screening clinic this evening from 4-7pm at the Winner Regional Clinic. The cost is just twenty three dollars. One in six men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. Improve your treatment options with an early diagnosis by calling 605-842-2626 to schedule your screening for tonight.
- National Weather Service to host an open house October 8th September 26, 2016The Rapid City National Weather Service will be hosting a public open house on Saturday, October 8th from 9am to noon at their office in Rapid City at 300 East Signal Drive. Visitors will have the opportunity to see how weather forecasts and warnings are issued and also learn about historical weather events. A special ...
- Vikings Visit returns tomorrow! September 26, 2016Our ‘Vikings Visit’ program will return tomorrow on Country 1260 and 93.7FM! Chris Doski and a local Minnesota Vikings fan will talk about the 3-0 Vikings and recap the big win from yesterday over Carolina on the road. The program will air at around 3:45 tomorrow afternoon on Country 1260, and at around 7:10 tomorrow night ...
- Schedule for Monday September 26, 2016Boys Golf Winner, Todd County, St. Francis and Chamberlain at Regions in Mitchell at Lake View Cheer and Dance Winner at Northwestern Invite in Mellette at 6pm
- Saturday volleyball results September 24, 2016Volleyball Brookings def. Sioux Falls Washington, 25-14, 25-21, 25-17 Pine Ridge def. Cheyenne-Eagle Butte, 25-9, 25-19, 27-25 Elkton-Lake Benton Tournament Alcester-Hudson def. Gayville-Volin, 25-20, 25-23 Alcester-Hudson def. Elkton-Lake Benton, 25-12, 25-23 Alcester-Hudson def. Dell Rapids St. Mary, 25-7, 25-23 Kimball Tournament First Round Burke/South Central def. Wolsey-Wessington, 25-21, 25-17 Canistota def. Colome, 27-25, 26-24 Freeman def. Wessington Springs, 25-16, 27-25 Kimball/White Lake def. Jones County, 25-15, 25-11 Consolation ...
- Saturday's Schedule September 24, 2016Football Stuart at St. Mary’s Volleyball Lyman at tournament in Belle Fourche Burke/South Central, Freeman, Colome and Jones County at Kimball/White Lake Tournament in Kimball at 9am Chamberlain and Winner at Eastern Classic in Milbank Cross Country Winner, Lyman, Burke/South Central and Chamberlain at Platte-Geddes Invite College Football Nebraska at Northwestern at 6:30 on 1260AM
- Football from Friday September 24, 2016Aberdeen Central 15, Sioux Falls Lincoln 6 Alcester-Hudson 36, Irene-Wakonda 22 Arlington/Lake Preston 68, Dell Rapids St. Mary 30 Baltic 38, Garretson 26 Bennett County 34, Little Wound 8 Bison 52, McLaughlin 0 Bon Homme 50, Menno-Marion 8 Brandon Valley 35, Harrisburg 14 Britton-Hecla 54, Great Plains Lutheran 6 Canistota 42, Hanson 0 Castlewood/Estelline 35, Deubrook 0 Chester 50, Scotland 18 Cheyenne-Eagle Butte 34, Todd County 14 Colman-Egan ...