We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports!
We Love Sports Just As Much As You Do…
Here at KWYR, we pride ourselves in keeping you up to date with the latest in local sports coverage. We work hard to make sure that we have the scores, results, and summaries of the games that you want to know more about.
Powered by www.gojacks.com
If you ever have a sports announcement, a cancellation, a postponement, scores, results, or any other piece of information that you believe other sports fans should know about, contact us.
PO Box 491
Winner, SD 57580
Fax: (605) 842-3875
Phone: (605) 842-3333
Thank you for helping us cover baseball, football, basketball, wrestling, track, volleyball, golf, softball, hockey, rodeo results, and all other types of sports.
During the school sports season, listen to us as we bring you live play-by-play of your favorite teams on both our stations. Be sure to check out the Sports Schedule to find out when your team plays.
Remember that we are the South Dakota flagship station for Nebraska Cornhusker Football. Hear every game during the Huskers season on Country 1260.
We Are Your Hometown Leader For Sports.
- Checkout the 13th annual Bullnanza going on in Winner today! February 12, 2016Come shoot the bull at the 13th annual Bullnanza at the Tripp County 4-H Center in Winner today! The event will run from 10am-4pm. Speaking will be Dr. Covey and Jacob Peterson. Producers from across our area will be showcasing pens of bulls and heifers. There will be numerous door prizes and great concessions as ...
- Video Predator Calling Contest to happen in Winner tomorrow February 12, 2016The annual Winner area Video Predator Calling Contest will take place tomorrow in Winner! A rules meeting and calcutta will be held tonight at Sargent’s starting at 7pm. All kills this weekend must be taped, and no running or gunning is allowed. Up to three man teams are allowed to participate and the entry fee ...
- Preview for the Platte/Geddes vs Winner game tonight February 11, 2016Tonight, Scott Schramm will be at the Winner National Guard Armory providing you with coverage of girls basketball on 93.7FM as Platte-Geddes will play Winner. The Lady Black Panthers (12-5) have won nine of their last ten games. Platte-Geddes has won three in a row, most recently defeating Chamberlain earlier in the week, 45-36. The ...
- Today's schedule February 11, 2016Boys Basketball Dupree at Jones County Burke/South Central at Kimball/White Lake in Kimball Girls Basketball Platte-Geddes at Winner Boys and Girls Basketball Stanley County at White River Valentine at North Central Gothenburg at Ainsworth
- A busy Saturday on KWYR AM and FM! February 11, 2016Get ready for an exciting weekend on our airwaves this Saturday! Coaches Corner with Doski will begin at 9am on Country 1260, then at 4pm, Doski will be at the Corn Palace in Mitchell for the DWU Classic. The White River Tigers will take on Canistota. Tipoff is scheduled for 4. Coverage will be on ...
- Ainsworth holding a blood drive today February 11, 2016There will be a blood drive in Ainsworth from 11am-5:15pm today at the Catholic Church Fellowship Area. To make an appointment call Roger at 402-387-2082. The blood drive is being sponsored by the Ainsworth High School FFA.
- Farm Ranch Clinic going on today in Valentine February 11, 2016A free farm ranch clinic will take place in Valentine, Nebraska today. Farmers and ranchers are invited to meet with experienced ag law attorneys and ag financial counselors. For more information call Michelle at 800-464-0258.
- Blood Drive going on in Burke today February 10, 2016There will be a blood drive in Burke today from noon-5pm at the Burke Civic Center. If you would like to make an appointment you can call Leslie at 775-9122. Today’s blood drive is being sponsored by the Gregory County Employees of FSA.
- Todd County High School sponsoring a free application for federal student aid February 10, 2016Tonight, the Todd County High School will be sponsoring a free application for federal student aid during their family night for all senior students and parents. Families will need to bring their W-2’s for this or last year to process the financial aid application program. It will be held at the Library from 5-6:30.
- Girls Basketball Coverage from Winner tomorrow! February 10, 2016Scott Schramm will provide you with coverage of Girls High School Basketball tomorrow night as the Winner Lady Warriors will host the Platte-Geddes Lady Black Panthers. Pre-game coverage on 93.7FM will start at around 7:40.